Looking for a LIGHTWEIGHT Bag Recco.

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
I have a project coming up that is going to take me away from home, and to multiple countries for quite a long time (somewhere between 6 months and 2 years.) I'm used to traveling with my clubs as they are, with my bag fully loaded, but for this trip, as I'll be bringing quite a bit more stuff, I'm looking to significantly lighten up my bag.

I have a Scotty Cameron Sunday bag which I have been contemplating bringing, as it's about as light as it gets, but it only has two pockets, and I'm worried that may not be enough for balls, weather gear and aks.

So, what's out there that is slightly more feature packed than a Sunday bag, but much smaller than a traditional stand bag?

A few points to consider:
I have zero interest in legs (even when I carry my bag, I never use them)
Cost is not an issue
I like style (something that sets it apart from the others)
Build quality is very important
I like all materials, and weatherproof is great.

Whatever happened to that really cool modular Nike bag?

Thanks for the help!

The odyssey swirl bag seems to fit a lot of your criteria. they seem on the small end of stand bags but still have basically full bag features. Also definitely looks unique and is pretty light. Not sure if that is something you'd be interested in.

Other than that, maybe sun mountain has a special edition 2.5 to check out?

I loved my dads sunmountain bag when I played with his clubs. Stylish and functional. I like my current Callaway but his was a lot nicer.

I have a project coming up that is going to take me away from home, and to multiple countries for quite a long time (somewhere between 6 months and 2 years.) I'm used to traveling with my clubs as they are, with my bag fully loaded, but for this trip, as I'll be bringing quite a bit more stuff, I'm looking to significantly lighten up my bag.

I have a Scotty Cameron Sunday bag which I have been contemplating bringing, as it's about as light as it gets, but it only has two pockets, and I'm worried that may not be enough for balls, weather gear and aks.

So, what's out there that is slightly more feature packed than a Sunday bag, but much smaller than a traditional stand bag?

A few points to consider:
I have zero interest in legs (even when I carry my bag, I never use them)
Cost is not an issue
I like style (something that sets it apart from the others)
Build quality is very important
I like all materials, and weatherproof is great.

Whatever happened to that really cool modular Nike bag?

Thanks for the help!
I'd look at the Big Max lineup of bags. They have some ridiculous light ones that are waterproof, look good and have some pretty nice features.

Also, what is this new project and where are you going?

Jones Player Series.

I'd look at the Big Max lineup of bags. They have some ridiculous light ones that are waterproof, look good and have some pretty nice features.

Also, what is this new project and where are you going?
Top secret. But it looks like I'll be all over Asia starting in HK (my former home) for a few months

Top secret. But it looks like I'll be all over Asia starting in HK (my former home) for a few months
Oh man. That is cool. I love visiting HK, except maybe now with all that is happening. Congrats!

Oh man. That is cool. I love visiting HK, except maybe now with all that is happening. Congrats!
I was there in April and in September. The protests are very well organized, and courteous. Information is posted all over about where they'll be and when. Pretty easy to avoid. But I do hope that there will be some sort of resolution soon.

I was there in April and in September. The protests are very well organized, and courteous. Information is posted all over about where they'll be and when. Pretty easy to avoid. But I do hope that there will be some sort of resolution soon.
If you're there long enough, I may swing by. I may be traveling through SE Asia later this year.

Back