ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Blast Motion Golf

Will be following along. Maybe this will give me the motivation to use blast that I’ve owned for nearly a year.

Awesome opportunity and would love to give this product a shot as I am struggling to practice indoors on a budget. This seems to be the perfect solution.
1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes and plan on getting in more work now that I have turf to hit off in the garage and a net on the way for Christmas.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Consistent iron swing
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes. Listen every Friday/weekend as I am running errands.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9048729

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You can use this device indoors and outdoors.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 30 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members and we are looking for FIVE THPers that are active on the forum.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Do You Work On Your Game?
2. Biggest Weakness right now?
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago?

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Blast Motion Golf system so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on this really fun laser testing.
1. I work on my game every Thursday at 4 and sometimes on Fridays at 4 after I get off work.
2. My biggest weakness is 3 putts and mid-range (30-50 yard) chipping onto the green.
3. I have not listened to Off Course with Blast Motion yet.
Can’t wait to hear more on this product and maybe be a tester!

While it would be great to be a tester, I am going back and forth on this one - even though it's right in the wheelhouse of what I'm trying to do in getting better at golf. I don't know if I have the space. I'm going to sit and waffle on this for a day or two then commit if I think I can do it right.

It's a great thing to try though.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? YES
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Consistency
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? YES

What a great opportunity.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? I work on short game in back yard the most with putting a bit as well on birdie ball mat.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Getting off the tee consistently is my biggest weakness. Looking into so lessons and plan some more range time to get things sorted out.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Absolutely, listen every week!

Don't recall hearing this, but does it work with foam balls? If so, this would be awesome in my chipping putting area in my game/theater room.

Interesting concept, intrigued to try it out.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Not nearly as much as I should, between time, lack of focus when actually trying to practice I end up giving up
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Definitely putting is top, way way too many 3 putts or worse, second is general swing issues for all the clubs.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Just finished it, I recently dumped arccos but having something tht helps diagnose swing issues may be more beneficial.

Would *love* to try to jump in on this, as the podcast really piqued my interest and I ended up looking into it on their site as well. Have been pondering it ever since. But I'd only really be able to use it on a putting mat, and while that's clearly a huge aspect to it, I feel like people want to hear about the full swing aspect as well and how it works. I look forward to reading everyone's reviews! Damn snow :ROFLMAO:

I posted in another thread that I love stats and data and I'll take all the help I can get to improve!

1. Do You Work On Your Game? I try to. Sometimes it's hard to know how or what to work on, but I'm getting better at working on specific things.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? I think driver is probably my biggest weakness and I'm not really sure why I'm so inconsistent with it. Putting would be a close second right now.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes!

I work on my game often. Hitting wedge shots in the back yard and spending about an hour most nights putting. Working on speed and accuracy.

My biggest weakness is green side spin. Shots in from 60 yards are more where I want more spin don't stop for me like I know they should.

I did not listen to the podcast.

1) I do work on my game
2) my weakness is putting 10ft and in
3) I did listen to the off-course with blast motion

This is a pretty sick opportunity!

Figures! Mine shipped yesterday because I listened to the podcast. Can't wait to get started with everyone that gets selected. Good luck!
Make sure to share your thoughts here. I think many are interested.

1. Yes I work on my game
2. Probably anything inside of 40yds.
3. Yes I actually have been considering buying a Blast Motion because of the podcast.
I can't play outside much this time of year but, I have a net and mat inside that I practice with.

What a great opportunity.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? I work on short game in back yard the most with putting a bit as well on birdie ball mat.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Getting off the tee consistently is my biggest weakness. Looking into so lessons and plan some more range time to get things sorted out.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Absolutely, listen every week!

Don't recall hearing this, but does it work with foam balls? If so, this would be awesome in my chipping putting area in my game/theater room.
On the podcast Greg mentioned using foam balls, so I don't see why it wouldn't.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes, particularly my wedge game
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Putter and long (4H, 5i) irons
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes, I'm particularly interested in getting feedback on the putter, which is impressive.

Great podcast.

On the podcast Greg mentioned using foam balls, so I don't see why it wouldn't.
I tried rukket foam balls chipping in my house. It didn’t register those shots. Full swing foam maybe or a wiggle style indoor ball.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes, I am at the range 2-3 times a week.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Distance off the tee and lag putting.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes, I was surprised that this tech is also available for baseball players but it makes perfect sense. Greg seems like a cool guy who is very confident this product will improve your game.

Those wondering what to expect. Here’s screen shots from my outdoor putting session. 40 of the same 10 foot putt. Basically flat and straight.
F0279F20-389C-4720-95C1-46BA85FE9141.pngBCDAE7B5-07E6-44C6-A6BA-D5A9B2348409.pngAB1F44A4-D799-4715-AD10-78A741267DE2.pngFF53BCA6-E4AF-4671-AE1A-4555EFE4C019.png9ACB47D3-A837-4D4A-A5BB-7663EA6587E6.png5F794ABB-260B-4C48-9F23-CBF7F2CD549D.png91F3FDA2-AF89-49D6-80C8-993A794F5CA4.png1772CCB7-9402-4273-855D-CE2919A8EF82.png267485FB-EF65-4E58-8A1F-F8B3407F2E02.png5A2D2849-ABFA-4101-9B88-30B447950BF6.png3169C1DB-28BA-40B0-A25F-A5EBDA74F186.png

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes. As much as possible.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Iron/wedge contact
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes, was super interesting

1. I don't work on it as much as I should, but I am looking to change that over the winter
2. My biggest weakness is distance control in my short game
3. I did listen, and the podcast piqued my interest to say the least. I haven't taken the time to sit down and do the research on it, but I feel like based on what I heard in the podcast it could be a good product for me

I feel like this testing is going to be absolutely amazing.

I could easily test this product! I'll be back in FL for the winter and I expect to be playing a lot of golf and doing a lot of short game practice. I can see the value of this product providing tempo data over distance data.

1. Do You Work On Your Game?
Yes, I get to work on my game lot now.

2. Biggest Weakness right now?
My driver game is a mess but I continue to work on my chipping and putting to cover that hole while I figure it out.

3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago?

I did listen to that episode. Do we lose points if we don't fish when we golf?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back