ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Blast Motion Golf

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Do You Work On Your Game? I do. I use the range as often as I can to sure up misses. I also have a great chipping area I concentrate a lot on.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Short game. I need better technique.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Definitely, I was looking at the cost of the Blast and a putt out mat when listening.

This looks pretty damn sweet setup. Im in!

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Constantly. Indoors during the winter in upstate New York means a lot of indoor mechanics focus and putting on matts with a Putt Out.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Partial wedge shots. Specifially bouncing between wet muddy conditions and hard tight lies conditions.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Of course!

This would be pretty cool, being that its winter I don't think I could provide useful feedback but good luck to everyone!

I have been taking lessons and practicing more.
Weakest spot in the game is definetly iron consistency.
Yes did listen

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Short game, that includes putting. :LOL: making center contact consistently on partial shots
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes

I just listened to that Off Course this morning and the device sounds really cool. I won't be practicing much over the next 30 days so someone else will get this awesome opportunity but I will be following and it may influence a buy decision from me.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes, particularly putting
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Putting stroke consistency
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes. Did not get a chance to listen two weeks ago when it came out but listened earlier today. Also read both of Dean's reviews again today.

For the lucky ones selected, this looks like a great opportunity to learn about and correct deficiencies in their swing and/or stroke. I would love to enter, but I don't have the time to do a meaningful evaluation.

Good luck everyone! I'm looking forward to your reviews.

Wish I could sign up for this one but don't have the indoor space to do this and Winter is coming. Good luck to everyone

that’s really good info. Pretty straight forward and easy to understand as well,

This thread has taken off like a

that’s really good info. Pretty straight forward and easy to understand as well,
I think the real time feed back when doing a targeted drill is the real magic with this system. It will show or even tell you on each swing the mulberry you’re trying to work on. Abd you quickly correlate that with the result

Got the blast motion sensor about a year ago and have used it mostly for putting. Was excited to hear on the podcast episode 83 of some enhancements coming to make it even more robust of a training aid.

It is very easy to use and set-up. Very intuitive graphics for the data analytics as well.

Relatively inexpensive tool and a good value for the price.

I like the red, yellow, green aspect of it. Easy to know where your at

Me hoping to get picked:

I love my Blast Motion device! If you dont get in this, your missing out!

Back