ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Chrome raw face. 50° Z grind!

Just replaced the set SW with a JFT 56 and loving the spin etc. Seriously looking at replacing the GW now so thus would gap perfectly.

And the Raw finish would look perfect. Hove me an interesting set of Raw, Full Toe and PM Grind in 50, 56, 60...

I'm on here daily...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Hi would love to test the z grind 60 degree. My home course is partly links and the sand in the bunkers is not very deep although the bunkers are very high - typical links style course. It would be good to see how good this wedge is out of this style of bunker. It would be a great opportunity to test if it is as good as callaway say.

Hi would love to test the z grind 60 degree. My home course is partly links and the sand in the bunkers is not very deep although the bunkers are very high - typical links style course. It would be good to see how good this wedge is out of this style of bunker. It would be a great opportunity to test if it is as good as callaway say.

I’d totally be in on testing a 56* S grind in either finish. My go to money maker has been a Cleveland 588 56* in gunmetal, and for quite some time. Would love to see how Cleveland out-Cleveland’ed Cleveland.

I know you asked for Wedge that I would want but its hard for me to say. My favs were the Zings I played that has a unique relief on trailing edge. I am finding the Bounce on the Glide 3 Eye 2s just dont agree with me. I am unable to find pics of the diff grinds by Callaway, although my prefered profile would be the High Toe and it looks like only grind is C. o_O

What about question 2? 🤷‍♂️

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Wish I could as I have the regular version in 54 and 58 but I’m not one to practice.

Additionally I bought a set of SM8s that I’m currently messing around with on the course

60° Full Toe C-Grind Chrome.

I've been gaming the OG PM Grind and it's getting long in the tooth. I love the full face grooves and the "security blanket" feel out of the bunkers with it. Looking for a replacement 60° wedge in it's place.

I am on the forum daily (or close to it) and will be able to answer questions/test the wedge in numerous conditions and get numbers on a LM regularly

if your not picked for this, i suggest everyone, looking for a wedge upgrade, go and check these out. they are excellent wedges. i have a 54* and love it

Its definitely not. We love getting equipment reviews from THPers and what better way than to put the brand new Callaway wedges in the hands of golfers and have them supply direct feedback.
I have no idea why I typed out that post. I'll go serve my timeout in the corner now.

I would love to test out a 48 degree, but they're only offered in RH. So.... I would like to try a 50 degree in an S grind to see if I can generate some spin that is conspicuously absent from my current SM8 wedge. I'm going to have to say the chrome finish, because I can't find anywhere that it's described as otherwise. I've done the black wedges before and am over them.

While I only play on the weekends I do get to the forum daily so I can answer any questions others have.

54* S grind Chrome. I use my sw for full shots, chips, pitches and bunker shots. I would love to test the new raw face wedge. Yes, I would daily post observations and answer questions. Thanks

Last edited:
I can't wait to see who all gets picked. These are game changing wedges!

The Jaws Full Toe Raw Face Chrome Sand wedge in 54* RH C Grind. I use my sw for full shots, chips, pitches and bunker shots. I would love to test the new raw face wedge. Yes, I would daily post observations and answer questions. Thanks
Just a heads up the C grind is not part of the new line.

52°, S Grind, plasma black finish
I am need of a new gap wedge & I would love to try Callaway(Usually play Cleveland wedges)
Yes, I will make sure to be available to answer any questions to the best of my ability

Chrome 54w or 60x whatever needs more coverage. Traded in my last set of Jaws hedging the new release and had Several failed experiments in the interim this season. I am ready to go back to right back to what worked and should have never left the bag to begin with.

Back