Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

Great chance to try out what so far has been wedges with great feedback.

What are your current wedges? Callaway MD5 52, 56, 60 S-grinds Tour grey
What loft would you like? 56 deg mid
What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel & Toe w/ standard leading edge

Currently using the 54 and 60 mid zip cores.
I'd like to try a 58 Full with S shaped grind for the sand

Im using the Vokey SM7 50°, 55°, 60° all in M grind with a X-Stiff Shaft...

I'd try a 60° medium bounce 8 or 10

with a 60° you can obviously try a lot of different shots from flop to bunker shots. I am a great escape shot player so I use these shots a lot.

I play scratch and have been playing for 13 years.

Instagram @robinpxjr for some references

What are your current wedges? Mack Daddy 4 Chrome, 60*, Mizuno S18, 54*
What loft would you like? 56* mid
What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel & Toe

That hand polished look is very sexy

Currently playing a set of MD4 wedges (48-52-56)

I'd love to give the 58, in the wide sole, with the relief edge grind a try. My new course requires a lot of different wedge shots - the greens are tiny. I'd like something higher lofted, but with some forgiveness out of bunkers and the like. The wide grind with the relief edge I think would get me there.

These Cleveland wedges are amazing looking and the options add to their appeal!

Currently, I play my A wedge from the Taylormade Sim Max series and and 69 degree from Top Flight. Sadly, I haven’t found a quality 56 or 60 degree I am willing to spend real money on as of yet... these could be it however!

I would love to test a 60 degree and a 56 if made available to me. I S-shaped sharpened would be my best fit as the ground where I play is always too firm and I usually find myself skipping off the turf rather that through it!

Thanks for considering me!

Vokey various older editions with a closet and bag full in 52 56 and 60 - time for an upgrade. Also have a custom Tom Watson Ram custom grind 60 that comes out occasionally as less bounce.
Love a 58 in a standard grind but not picky
Former scratch (now low 80s after injuries) and if works out planning to probably go with 52 or 54 and 58 and lighten bag as walk with about 9 clubs and excellent wedge player usually. Buying set of PXG irons so want some classy high performance wedges to fill out bag.

51' Cleveland, 55' Taylor Made and 64' Dunlop (rarely use it)
ALL so old no grooves and cannot spin it!
I'd love a 56' maybe 58 or 60 if available
Full grind, with hand polished Heel and Toe, neutral leading edge.

What are your current wedges? Bridgestone XW-1 50, 54, 58
What loft would you like? 54
What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel & Toe with standard leading edge

Thanks for the opportunity

I currently use an Adams Tom Watson 52 degree with 8 degrees of bounce, a Volkey SM7 56 degree with the 10 degree bounce S grind, and an Adams Tom Watson 60 degree with 12 degrees of bounce. I would like the 60 degree mid bounce, with a Heel Grind tour crafted grind to hit "effortless flops".

What are your current wedges? Currently have a 49 and 52 degree Taylormade wedges in the bag but also my OLD reliable in an old 58 degree RCX Sand Wedge. One of the first sets I ever purchased and has been the most trusted club in my back for a decade. However definitely losing spin and control with it so might be time to retire it old faithful.

What loft would you like? 56 degree full

What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Relief Edge Grind

This is awesome thanks guys!

Current wedges: Titleist Vokey BV 52, Cleveland CG15 56, Vokey SM5 60 M grind

I would love a 56 degree with a mid sole grind. I use my 56 a lot for full shots and chipping/pitching and it sounds like the mid sole is the most versatile.

Thanks!

I have an old King Snake PW and Cleveland RTX 58*
I would like the 50* Standard

Current wedges are RTX4 raw, 52/10 & 60/6. I would want to try the 60-mid with the heel/toe relief and the sharpens leading edge. See if the versatility is as good as the 60/6 with a little more forgiveness on square faced shots.

I love this wedge innovation. I am currently playing a Srixon 545 AW, and Cleveland CBX full face 56* and 60*.

I would select a 58* low bounce in the raw finish with the relief edge hand polish and leading edge sharpening.

Good luck to all.

I have Vokey sm6 52 08
TM MG2 56 10
TM MG 60 11
Would love to test out the 60 low bounce with the rounded leading edge and heel relief to see how the rounded leading edge changes turf interaction compared to a higher bounce option

Currently playing 2018 RTX. 50, 54 and 58 sometimes Callaway Sure Out SW

I think a graphite shaft 50* mid with standard grind might be helpful.

How us lefties feel when excluded from an awesome contest.

Keep crying but check out the lefty clubs on eBay. Or here.

You might gripe about choices but I don’t think you’ll complain about pricing.

All meant in fun of course.

Current wedges: Cleveland RTX 4 54/10, 588 58/12, RTX 3 62/8.
Would LOVE 54 mid, 58 low and 60 high

What are your current wedges? Callaway MD4
What loft would you like? 54
What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel and Toe grind. Love toe down chips and open face floppers.

Back