Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

1. What wedges are you using right now? - I have a 49 degree Set AW, 54 degree CBX2 and 60 degree Equalizer 2
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. - The weighting adjustment for your swing is super interesting to me. Such a unique concept to me for a wedge.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? My 54 degree is my favorite club inside of 80 yards. I use it for full shots, flight it (to the best of my ability), chip and pitching. My most used club in my bag.

I wish I had the practice schedule to review these.

Let’s Go!!!!!

1. Cobra MIM 54 degree and 58 degree
2. I was very intrigued by the adjustable weighting and seeing how it affected Dan’s shots
3. 54 degree is my most used wedge and is definitely my favorite loft

@Canadan what was your favorite grind from Edel?
Hmmmm...

I went with T and V in mine and have really enjoyed that profile so far. I'm used to something a bit less versatile in my 54-50 but have yet to have any real issues with it.

Hmmmm...

I went with T and V in mine and have really enjoyed that profile so far. I'm used to something a bit less versatile in my 54-50 but have yet to have any real issues with it.
The V Grind is where I would lean towards.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Ping Glide 50*, Callaway MD4 54, Cleveland CBX FF 58*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The variety of grinds is interesting. I love the CBX from the grass but not the sand. I have a steepish full swing but am shallower around the greens and struggle to find a wedge that matches what I need. I would like to try the V and D grinds. The concept of the moveable weight is cool. I think the heel would work for me.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 58* gets the most play in my bag from inside of 80 yards, the sand and around the greens.

1. What wedges are you using right now? A 50 degree SM7, and 54/58 SM8
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The finetuning for swing weight matching. It's utilized so little in amateur golf, yet it's probably very simple to get dialed in when fit correctly.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? I love a good 50 degree wedge. It's the club I warm up with before every round, and one I use around the greens a lot when I have room to work with. It just feels like a safety blanket.

Awesome prize & amazing opportunity to tinker with a club not normally one you can tinker with.

Currently gaming MD5 50, 54 & 58.

Best part video gave to me was the weight movement & immediate feedback on the change.

Favorite wedge is none right now sadly, been catching all 3 thin so maybe this could help fix that, gun to head I'd say 58deg

1. I’m using a vokey 50, and a Cleveland 52, and 58. I know not ideal but you take what you can get.
2. I would love to see how the weights help influence hitting down on my shots.
3. My favorite wedge is 60 degree.

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. What wedges are you using right now? Callaway MD-4 - 54/10 S; 58/8 C; Cleveland Zipcore 50/10.
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The moveable weight system.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? That would have to be 54. I live and die by it. I'm horrible at chipping, so I hit mostly pitch shots and just open the face a little to adjust for distance.

We will be announcing Testers on Friday.

1. Cleveland RTX-3 in 50* and 54* and Cleveland RTX Zipcore in 58*
2. The Swing Match Weighting to match my swing for a more accurate wedge game.
3. Favorite loft of wedge is my 58*. Most used and most comfortable with.

I'd love to test these!
1. What wedges are you using right now?

I use TM Milled Grind 2 TW edition wedges 56 and 60°. Hi toe 52°

2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.

I'd love to see what the weight does to the wedge launch and forgiveness. I uabe about 6 wedges all different swing weights and being able to change that before a round interests me a lot. They also look amazing.

3. What is your favorite loft in wedges?

56° because it plays everything. Lob shots, chip and run, drop and stop. It can do it all.

1:What wedges are you using right now?
Mizuno 60 and Adams PW, SW from set

2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Definitely the weights. Chipping is such a feel thing.

56 degree.
Thank you

-Cleveland RT3
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
-Weights
-60 degree is my best wedge

1) 50° Callaway Forged Copper and 55° Cleveland Tour Action Reg 691 raw finish.
2) The ability to change the weighting dispersion to fit my swing
3) I haven’t played anything but these two in so long but a 58° Is so versatile. It will be the next loft I get in a wedge

Current wedges: 52 Vokey, 56 Cobra, 60 MD5
Favorite Feature: The versatility in the wedges to fine tune your shot with moving the weights around.
Favorite Wedge: 52 degree

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on the shaft testing.

I am currently using Callaway MD5 wedges.
I like the adjustability of the wedge to help you dial individuals in better.
I like 58, 54, 50 for my wedge setup.

Maltby TSW forged
Without a doubt its the customization factor of it, I love being able to change the weighting to what fits my needs.

I love a 54° to me it’s the most versatile club in my bag.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Currently have a the CBX2 at a 50 & 56, with the CBX full-faced at 60 degree
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. --- I like the ability to adjust the weights based on your swing so the club works for you
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Currently the 60 is my favorite loft as I use it the most, but I'm starting to really like the 50 for different types of shots

Don’t see LH on website, good luck guys!

What wedges are you using right now? - Ca Jaws 60,55
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature weight distribution system.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 60 all day

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I use RAC and Vokey wedges . The weight changing of clubs has always amazed me what a difference it makes . Definitely would love to try this heel weighted . I love a 56 degree wedge

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on the shaft testing.

Thanks for the opportunity!
1. Mizuno Es21 in 54 and a 58 degree lofts.
2. The ability to adjust the weights is a great option. If somethings not feeling right, play with it until it does!
3. My favorite loft is 56 degrees. It allows me distance yet also short accuracy and versatility around the green.

1)Scratch golf, when DW ground them!
2)like most have said, I am interested in the ability to dial in wedges more with the weight system.
3) 56* is my do it all go to wedge!
Thanks for the opportunity to join!

Back