Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

1. What wedges are you using right now? Vokey SM8
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The weighting system intrigues me and how it can dial in feel
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 50,58

1. Current the stock PW, GW from my Cobra Speedzone One Length set and a Cobra Snakebite 56*.

2. adjusting the weighting can be so beneficial to my game. Wedges to me have always felt heavy toward the head and making this adjustable would help me dial in my confidence.

3. My favorite wedge is my GW, the Edel 48* would fill this spot. My 56* is a close second but I’m not happy with the head weight.

1. What wedges are you using right now?Callaway Mack Daddy, Cleveland RTX
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Swing weight options are interesting and 4 grind options is nice
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Lately I’ve felt most confident with my 52

I have gone back to @Canadan 's review,, unboxing threads, Edel Experience live thread and watching the videos....these are just pure badazz

1.I am using tommy armour 845 52 56 and 60 wedges.
2.my favorite thing is the adjustable weights on the head.
3.i like 52 degree wedges the most.

Good luck to all that are entering!

1. What wedges are you using right now?

I use Cobra MiM Wedges in 52, 56 and 60 all Versatile.

2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.

I think the flexibility to change weights to your swing would be very helpful and is a cool concept for wedges.

3. What is your favorite loft in wedges?

My favorite loft in my wedges is my Las Vegas desert battle tested 56* MiM wedge.

Oh man, this is another amazing opportunity for THPers!

1. Set Wedge 51*, Cleveland CBX 56*, Cleveland Zipcore Full Face 60*
2. The most intriguing thing is obviously the adjustable weights. Would love to test out the different slots to see what results would be. Seeing what some other THPers have done, would be a fun test.
3. currently 56, but I would probably go with 50/54/58 set up if I had the chance, so 54 for sure.

Cleveland JAWS raw 54/60˚

2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
Definitely the moveable weights to dial them into your swing.

58˚. I've been playing a 60˚ the last few years and I'm ready to go back.

Callaway MD5 Jaws
It is a tie between the full face grooves and the movable weights on the back. I've never played a wedge with either of these features.
58 degrees. I use it the most as it's my primary club inside 90 yards and for pitching, chipping, and some sand shots

A little embarrassing, but I have a full set of the old Taylor Made burner oversize clubs. They get the job done, but I have tested out vokeys, Callaway jaws, and Cleveland RTXs.
The adjustable weights allow for fine tuning which could also help the mental game as there are many options.
56°

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.

ZX7 PW and AW, Glide 3.0 Eye2 56 and 60. Last two are recent editions, had Fourteen RM4 56S and 60H before the Eye2s

adjustability is #1, particularly as I'm actively working on my game (with a swing coach) as I close in on age 60 and hitting wedges every day (full, pitch, chip) so details of my delivery are somewhat changing.

I used to hate 60 but when I tried the RM4 (due to aesthetics and...well...its forged) I found it easy to hit. Right now going 46-51-56-60, that's probably about right though I think 50-54 could work as well and I have an Eye2 in 54 showing up soon.

wow these look incredible!

• Cleveland Tour Action Reg 588 - 56 degrees
  • Love the full face grooves, I tend to open my wedges to add loft and that would increase confidence in those shots greatly
  • 56 - great versatility, especially when opening the face!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on the shaft testing.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria

How to Signup
Mizuno s18 wedges in black
My favourite feature is the adjustable weights in the bottom of the wedges.
50 degrees
54 degrees
58 degrees

thank you very much

Nickent
Interchangeability spin accuracy feel distance
52 or 56

1.) Currently using Taylor Made Mill Grinded wedges.
2.) favorite thing about the wedges are the adjustable weights. would love to experiment with different weights and balances based on how you use the club the most, not just full swings, etc.
3.) my favorite wedge is a 56°

1. What wedges are you using right now? Vokey SM7 & SM8
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Being able to fine tune the wedges. I feel like I'm a "picker" or "sweeper" of the ball, so I'd start out with the weight in the toe. It would be interesting to see the differences in my swing.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Love the 52*

1. What wedges are you using right now? Set wedge 50* CBX2 54* Jaws 5 58*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Like most, the ability to move/tinker with the adjustable weights
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 54*

View attachment 9020312

Criteria

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

Cleveland Zipcore 50, 56 Bent 55, 60. All Mid bounce. Have gamed Vokey, and Taylormade MG2 as well. Shopping wedges now and considering Mizuno T22 50 degree and Callaway 55,60. Would love opportunity to test these. They are very good looking wedge.

I like the moveable weights. I would like to to be able to experiment and see how weight adjustment will effect partial wedge shots and around green chipping etc. as well as for 3/4 and full shots with 50.

Not necessarily my favorite but the 56/55 is the one I use most often as I use it for full shots, partial distance wedge shots and finesse wedge shots/chips around the green, sand etc. My 50 is primarily a full, half and 3/4 swing. 60 I rarely hit full shots as I use it primarily for specialty shot around the green, from sand , short sided pins etc.

1. Currently using the Kirkland three wedge set.
2. Moveable weights to dial in performance.
3. 54 degrees.

1. Cleveland 588 RTX 54(bent to 52) and 58 - KBS Tour 130X
2. The Swing Match Weighting System is my favorite new feature. I like how they can be moved around to your liking and needs in your swing delivery and release.
3. I love my 52 and 58 equally. I am a big finesse wedge player.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Recently acquired Vokey SM5 54S and 58L.
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The Swing Match Weighting is the highlight for me. Sounds fun to be able to dial in a wedge like that. Were Dan's shoes untied in the video?
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Used to be 60º but I think I'm playing better with my current 58º so I'll go with that.

1) I play Mizuno T4 wedges in 50/56/60, +1/2" 2 up
2) I love the idea of loading extra weight in the heel t help me release the clubhead.
3) My go-to club is my 56 for its versatility.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

View attachment 9020312

Criteria

How to Signup

Edel SMS Wedges

1. Callaway Approach Wedge and pitching wedge.

2. The design of the wedge and how you can control the ball with it.

3. I like my Approach wedge and how I can control the ball. I think this new wedge will help me out more.

Back