Looking For Testers: Mizuno Golf Balls

Sign up, sign up, sign up!!!! I want to hear more feedback on these new golf balls.

I played the last iteration of these balls & wasn't really impressed. Nothing stood for me. :unsure:
Sounds like you would be a perfect candidate to try the new iterations. If not chosen, I highly suggest giving the new balls a go.

I played the last iteration of these balls & wasn't really impressed. Nothing stood for me. :unsure:
Me too. It is a completely different ball. Not a single thing the same except the logo. You owe it to yourself to find out. Either through this testing or picking up a tester sleeve somewhere

I haven't done any THP testing/reviewing in quite some time, and would really appreciate the opportunity do give these Mizuno balls a go. :drinks:

Current ball is Srixon Q-Star Tour or Bridgestone Tour B RX
Would like to test the RB Tour
Yes, I’m on the forum daily to review, comment, and respond to questions.

Currently play CSX LS.
Would like to try the RB Tour X as that is the one I played before and the distance control for me was top notch.
I am on the forum a lot and can post my thoughts often.

Would love to test! Ive been playing vice pro plus most of the year. Thanks Mizuno and THP!

I play a variety of different balls.
Chrome Soft
Q-Star Tour (divide)
and I still have some Tour RB-X from last year. (These are in storage for the time being).

I would want to try the X version as I need additional spin off the driver.

I am on the forum daily and regularly. I hope to continue play deep into the Low Country winter - but that doe depend on temperature and when we move into the new place (for now that is expected to be mid Nov).

Such an awesome opportunity! I would love to be able to test these.

Current ball: Srixon Q Star Tour
Would like to test: RB Tour
Available to answer questions? Yes, I would be available to answer questions everyday.

Thank you THP and Mizuno for the opportunity!

Thanks for doing this testing! What an awesome opportunity! I am currently playing a ProV1x, and I think the RB tour would be a good fit for me! Thanks guys and gals!

THP ball testing. Fun times.

This balm is supposed to be pretty good.

Love to see this is happening. These balls are a huge leap forward for Mizuno. I think the testers will really enjoy them and help spread the word about how improved they are.

Gamer: Callaway Chrome Soft
Desired Ball: RB Tour
Review / answer questions on regular basis: Yes indeed

I'd recommend checking out that chart @JB posted in the first pic. Some of the choices of which to test are interesting based upon the ball people currently play....

Don’t play enough to be worthy, but would be interested to see how the numbers compare with folks that have simulators and whatnot.

ProV1x
RB Tour X
Yes I’m willing and able to provide feedback and answer questions.

I'd be interested in giving these a shot in the X flavor. I played the previous version of both the RB Tour and The X. I really liked the X for my game. They both had great feel, and the X definitely seemed to have more pop for me. I couldn't get along with how fragile they were, though. The covers just did not hold up. They definitely played well for me.

I'm currently playing Z-Star XV or Diamond, with Diamond being the preference for the time being. The Diamond actually kind of reminds me of the RB Tour X that I tried a couple seasons ago, minus the fragile cover.

I'd definitely be able to track and keep up daily.

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing the test results. Not entering as I've just in the last couple of months landed on what really seems to be working for me.

I'll give this a go. currently using Chrome Soft, or SuperSoft now that the leaves are falling all over the course. I think the RB Tour is the right ball for me to test.
I can do both on course and simulator testing.

Great test opportunity, played the 1st generation of these balls so would love to see how the next gen are.

Currently experimenting with the Taylormade Tour Response Stripe but typically have been in the Pro V1 family.
Based on a ball fitting previously, I'd like to try the RB Tour X.
Hopefully I'll have an indoor sim to fulfill the reporting requirements.

Initial impressions after VC were glowing! Excited to see how the testers will like them! Good luck to those entering!

I currently play the Srixon Q-star tour pros and would like to try the RB Tours. I play 2 times per week and do not have a "winter off" problem.

Current play ProV1
I would like to try the Tour X
Yes I can check in daily
Thanks

I would love to test these out.

RBTour
Currently playing the TM TP5
Yes I can answer questions

I am using a B RX and having a lot of success.
I tried the old version so hoping to try updated version. I think RB Tour is well suited for me
Absolutely, between putting, chipping, full golf and simulator play - I am here for it!

Back