Looking For Testers: Nippon Driver Shafts

Oo man this sounds really awesome, and i play nippon 120 stiffs in my p790s but I don't think I'm playing enough golf right now to give av really thorough review😕

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? Nippon NS Pro 950
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you: Can use more ball speed and the 45 or 55 model seems like a nice complement to my current Nippon iron shafts.
3. What current driver head would this go into? Cobra King Speedzone Extreme or Callaway Epic Flash

1. What iron shafts are you using right now?

Nippon MODUS3 115 X

2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you

The T1100 makes for the kind of stability with power I enjoy. More than that, the idea of blending irons and driver shafts blows my mind.

3. What current driver head would this go into?

Mizuno ST-X and ST-G 200

The Formula MB+ sounds like a great shaft!

Awesome opportunity for someone playing Nippon in their irons!

-True Temper Reax Steel 90 S
-Two words from the video, consistency and accuracy. That is what I need the most right now.. Forget distance, I need to keep it in play!
-Cobra F9

Thanks for the contest!

Modus 105

I love that they are matching iron profiles to woods. Makes so much sense.

Callaway Mavrik

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? KBS Tour
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you. The stability and accuracy from the shaft is something I would really like to explore.
3. What current driver head would this go into? Epic Flash

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? Dynamic Gold x100
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you- Good velocity with low spin and consistent feel. I struggle with consistent feel so this would be a big improvement.
3. What current driver head would this go into? TSi3

Nippon 1150GHs
The fact that the driver shaft could flow from the top of my bag right into my irons, which run 5-AW, this would be a huge asset for me just based on feel and profile. Sometimes I think too much about what the differences feel like from shaft to shaft, with these I wouldn't have to worry about it!
Mavrik Max 12*

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? Modus3 Tour 105 S are going back in the bag.
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you. Stability and accuracy, loading without overworking it, and generating ball speed.
3. What current driver head would this go into? Cobra Speedzone

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? - A variety, but Project X IO 6.5 more than the rest

2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you - I've played both their 120 and 105 (and 115) iron shafts and enjoyed the feel and performance of them. Love how easy to load the 120 is and who wouldn't want that in their driver?

3. What current driver head would this go into? TSi3

We are going to let this run for the next couple of days and then announce testers on Monday.

Bumping this to make sure those saw it want to enter.
Testers Monday.

I'm already testing a shaft right now, but good luck to all the entrants! Always fun to read and learn more about different shafts and how they affect the game.

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? Currently using True Temper XP 85's in stiff
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you. "the potential for more accuracy for me is key, and not having to to over work to load the shaft....
3. What current driver head would this go into? C721 Tour Edge

We need this back at the top. Get your entries in people! Trust me, these driver shafts are the real deal.

Let's go people!

1. What iron shafts are you using right now?Nippon MODUS3 105 Stiff

2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you.

The blending of feel from driver to irons is certainly an interesting concept. The stability and how it loads is something I'm super curious to see how that plays out for me and my swing.

G400 or Epic Flash, until I figure out a new driver.

Bumping this to make sure those saw it want to enter.
Testers Monday.
Do I need to have Nippon shafts in my irons to enter?

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? Mitsubishi MMT 95 (stiff). Previously played NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 and really loved the feel and how they loaded but my body told me I had to go back to graphite in my irons.
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you - I need stability, power (designed in) and tight dispersion especially on my home course and the Tour 105 MB+ would fit quite nicely.
3. My Callaway Max LS would be the head the shaft would be paired.

We are going to let this run for the next couple of days and then announce testers on Monday.
Just quoting this, there’s still time people!

1. What iron shafts are you using right now? KBS tour V (stiff)
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you - consistency and accuracy. Who doesn't want more of that?
3. What current driver head would this go into? Cobra speedzone xtreme

1. Currently playing dynamic gold amt tour white s300

2. Not 100% sure which driver shaft would fit me the best but having played the modus 120 in the past I’m guessing the mb+ is the one. Designing driver shafts to blend with irons is very intriguing. I am looking for more ball speed

3. Current driver head is the Callaway epic speed triple diamond

Last edited:
1. What iron shafts are you using right now? - Dynamic Gold R300 105
2. Watch the video above and tell us why Nippon graphite makes sense for you - I think the stability is a really intriguing for me. I have am constantly tinkering with my driver shaft in search of that to help with my accuracy and get rid of my hooks that tend to show up.
3. What current driver head would this go into? Titleist TS2

Well, just in case I’m allowed to enter being that I don’t have Nippon iron shafts. Don’t want to miss an opportunity to try a great sounding shaft!

1. ACCRA iSeries Tour 100
2. Simplifying the fitting process makes a whole lot of sense. But so does that T1100G material which contributes to a smoother flexing shaft.
3. Cobra F9

1. Nippon Modus3 Tour 120’s.
2. The idea of having more stability with my driver would be ideal. Would love to have better dispersion results from my driver.
3. Callaway Epic Speed.

Back