ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

I would love to take this challenge. As a person who slides their hips on some shots during my round I have come to try and concentrate on turning my hips, chest and core to prevent the sliding. I am also in the middle of a weight loss program for my sons wedding. This would help accomplish both of these.

I am willing and able to document my journey daily and for the full duration of 6 weeks. The 6 weeks will fall right around the time I have to go get measured for the custom suit my son wants us to all wear for his wedding.

Absolutely! The extra distance would be great but I'm really intrigued by the improved flexibility and pain relief. Low back and hip tightness is a real problem for me.

I'm looking for a lot of little things. A little less fat, a little more flexibility, a little less pain, a little more muscle. I'm hear pretty much daily as it is.

The fact that the workouts are tailored to each individual by a certified trainer is pretty remarkable. The virtual coaching attached to this product is a nice touch.

If it hadn't been iOS only, I might have been interested, but to limit it to just that operating system and then charge extra for an Apple device just to use it kills any interest from me

promotes health, more distance and Ball speed and faster recovery? I am definitely in for the testing

I would love the opportunity to try out the Axius Core. As I am currently on a weight loss journey I am taking my health very seriously. I recently added in exercises to help meet this goal. This Axius Core appears to be a great product to slot in with helping with my core stability. Obviously better golf and distance would be amazing but helping with recovery would be great as i am not in my 20s anymore and feel everything.

I could absolutely provide a full review and check in daily to answer questions as well.

Thank you for the opportunity.
Recovery is so key when you roll into your 30s and as I approach 40, recovery can make or break you.

This is very cool.

As a golfer, surfer and mountain biker I'm really interested in improving core strength. That would probably help my distance and consistency, leading to better golf overall.

Yes, i would be able to review and answer questions daily and in Spanish if needed (my mother tongue).

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

I really dug into their website last night and went down a bit of a YouTube rabbit hole on it as well.

Whoever gets selected for this is in for a real treat. It’s pretty incredible.

Heck yes I want to sign up!

Im on a mission to get back into shape before I hit 40 the next two years and a massive part of that plan is flexibility and core strength for what is my softest section. Knowing these would also benefit golf along with my well being and that I’d be committed to an extended period? Man that would be AWESOME!

Heck yes I want to sign up!

Im on a mission to get back into shape before I hit 40 the next two years and a massive part of that plan is flexibility and core strength for what is my softest section. Knowing these would also benefit golf along with my well being and that I’d be committed to an extended period? Man that would be AWESOME!
This is a really good plan. It’s like the minute I hit 40 my body just said ‘Nope we’re done. Time to be soft and squishy.’🤣 It’s been A LOT of work to get back to a serviceable fitness level post 40.

Based on the videos I’ve watched and stuff I’ve read Axius core would be a huge help. Core strength tends to power everything else.

I really dug into their website last night and went down a bit of a YouTube rabbit hole on it as well.

Whoever gets selected for this is in for a real treat. It’s pretty incredible.
Same here quite interesting product I didn’t have a clue about till yesterday. Seems to have many benefits and being able to help with recovery seems like another one of them. Curious if this will help those who get to test stay out of the chiropractor for lower back issues, lesson the times needed.

This video was really interesting to me.

I’m often off balance when I finish my swing. I wasn’t sure why but it makes sense that it’s due to a lack of glute and core strength. I have a sit down desk job and I don’t do a lot of ‘leg day’ or core workouts in my fitness routine.

Tell us what you are most looking forward to accomplishing? Better Golf? Less Pain? More Distance? You tell us.

Less pain and better fitness would be at the top of this list. I sit in front of a computer all day, I think has lead to some issues with losing flexibility and pain/soreness in my back and knees. It's been a few years since I've seen a chiropractor. I've managed the pain with stretching and a Theragun but have not been working out and building strength like I want. A program like this would be motivation and accountability that I need.

Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close to that on THP?

Absolutely

I cannot wait to see who will be joining in and hopefully completing the challenge.

I cannot wait to see who will be joining in and hopefully completing the challenge.
Lots of great candidates.

I love the idea of this and feel it could be super helpful for staying on track with your health goals and your golf goals. A lot of people don't realize your core is both the front and back of your body. This seems like a great way to get and stay focused and motivated.

I would be most interested in seeing how it could help me with recover, soreness, and strength throughout my back. On top of helping with my personal fitness goals, I feel it would be a huge asset in my golf game as well.

Yes of course I will be able to review here on THP.

This is a really cool opportunity that I'd love to test. Staying fit to be able to keep playing golf is one of the reasons I walk, and use a push cart to save my lower back. This sounds like a great way to keep up with both flexibility and strength. I love that it is 1 piece of equipment, too.

Quicker recovery and less end of the round fatigue would be what I'd look for the most. I wouldn't say no to more distance, too ;)

Post to THP daily? Do people not do that?

Another eye opener for sure within the posture alone.

Another eye opener for sure within the posture alone.

Yes, very eye-opening. I have a little bit of a "C-Posture" and they are spot on the c posture is because I have tight shoulders. Very interesting that there are exercises that specifically address this.

What are the costs for these? I didn’t see it posted on the website. Maybe I missed it.

Yes, very eye-opening. I have a little bit of a "C-Posture" and they are spot on the c posture is because I have tight shoulders. Very interesting that there are exercises that specifically address this.
A lot more in the swing is core related than I’d of thought pretty cool in a way. This hits way to close to home as well because what I think is straight is actually bowed.

What are the costs for these? I didn’t see it posted on the website. Maybe I missed it.
It’s under the Join Now button believe it was 750$

A lot more in the swing is core related than I’d of thought pretty cool in a way. This hits way to close to home as well because what I think is straight is actually bowed.
In the videos of myself I'm looking at with driver I actually appear pretty straight in what they would call a neutral spine maybe ever so slightly bowed. But with irons, I'm entirely bowed. I wonder if this posture contributes to me being all 'bunched up' in my shoulders and my lead arm pinned to my side in my follow-through with irons. I bet it does. It looks terrible on video and feels even worse. I know I'm not rotating through properly but I never thought about posture being a part of that.

Back