ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: The Axius Core Challenge

bumping this back up for folks that may have missed it and would like to enter for chance to test

bumping this back up for folks that may have missed it and would like to enter for chance to test
I've watched all the videos and this is on my strong ponder list. I need something like this to build my core strength and help ward off back pain!!

Thank you! Yes it most definitely has. Strengthening my core (and not just the six pack abs we all think of when we hear core) and working with coach Jackie on more than just AXIUS exercises eg what cardio to do, stretches, when to foam roll, form in other exercises, etc. all contributed to it. I don’t have any pain and feel stronger in everything I do. Just getting back to swinging but excited to see how my swing and metrics improve (I have golf sim with gc2 and hmt so can measure and track a lot of stuff).
This is great to hear because I still have issues with my back from a car accident I was in a little over a year ago. It's been so difficult strengthening it back up and the muscles in my back get so knotted up way more than they used too.

Really excited to see who gets to do this! Hoping I can help review but if not, I'll be keeping a close eye on those who do!

I just found out my wife still has her old iPhone around here somewhere, so that might work for this. If not, like I added to my original entry, I would absolutely spring for the fee mentioned for the iPad to be be a part of this. Looks like an incredible program. (y)

Back