Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before?
Yes
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO?
App integration as well as the Morikawa video where he relies on it more heavily for recovery vs the mini for warmups.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Yes

Yes
Looking for anything that will help with my pain!
Yes

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? My chiropractor has used one in a few of my sessions.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? Along with increased golfing practice, I’m attempting to get back on better physical shape. I think a percussive therapy device will help with the increased physical activity, stretching regimen and quicker recovery from pain/soreness/stiffness.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I am. 2 years now and happy to be a small part of a giant effort.

Alan

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes, I own the Theragun Mini.

The mini has kinda left me wanting for something more. Woukd be great to compare them and see if the Pro can help me a bit more with my back and neck. I have a nasty habit of pulling my neck out and I’m curious how the Pro might help speed up the recovery time.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I’m an AC21 member.

Thank you.

Yes I have

Help with relieving pain and keeping muscles loose that give me trouble. Traps and glutes in particular.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
💯

This is such a great opportunity bumping for more people

Yes. I have the Theragun G3 and Mini.

I use either the G3 or Mini almost daily. While I like them, the opportunity for something with a bit more power/force to really dig into my muscle and problem areas is something I am interested in. Often when my wife is using the G3 on my back, I ask her to push in a good bit, to really work it in hard. The pro offers 60lbs of force versus 40 in the G3.
Battery life is also a huge point. While I do love my G3, the battery is not removable only rechargeable, and doesn’t last nearly as long as I would like. Plus I’m interested in how the Bluetooth works.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Of course!!! #forthekids

Last edited:
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes, I've tried friends but have never with any regularity.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I occasionally have stiffness/pain in my lower back and recently in my neck. They feel more like pain from the muscle so I think this would be interesting to try to see if it helps.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes I am.

Make sure you get your entry into this one, even if you're not familiar with percussion therapy devices!!

I've been using my mini actively since last wednesday with the extra golf on my plate, and it's been a life saver.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes.: I have a Theragun Mini.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO?: I'm interested in the bluetooth/app integration and a more thorough massage experience to share with my wife.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Always

Make sure you get your entry into this one, even if you're not familiar with percussion therapy devices!!

I've been using my mini actively since last wednesday with the extra golf on my plate, and it's been a life saver.
Try it with some of the TheraOne Activate. It’s been a life saver for me over the last two days. Little percussion twice a day, and some relieving cream in the middle.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I’ve had a Theragun Mini for approx 3 months
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I expect it to be quieter and offer more features and versatility than the mini just based on the price upcharge alone. I get a lot of use with the mini but would like even more upside with the Pro.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes

If I'm not lucky enough to be one of the testers for this, gonna have to fork over the cash to get one. Seems like a game changer for warmup and recovery.

We will be announcing testers on Thursday.

We will be announcing testers on Thursday.
Excited to see who the lucky ones are, and to hear some feedback from them once they get them in hand!

Reactions: JB
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before?: No, I have only tried many other regular massagers.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I have heard nothing but great reviews on here and have plenty of aching muscle issues and would be great to see if this would help.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Confirmed

Still patiently waiting to see who is lucky enough to get to enjoy the Theragun!

Yes
Looking for anything that will help with my lower back pain, and sore muscles after activity.
Yes

Lots of entries in this one! Best of luck to everyone!

1. No, I have not tried percussive therapy devices before
2. As I get older, the aches and pains are more common. The attachments included with the Pro look like they would be a great for a pre-round routine. I play 4 to 5 times a week, so it would get a great try out.
3. Yes, I am an Albatross Club member.

Could have used this after playing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back