Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what an opportunity. Thanks to THP & Theragun for the chance.

1. No

2. I would love to give the Theragun PRO a try because my back & hip are always an issue along with other aches and pains that happen from every day life and getting older. This will be an every day tool for me. Plus the rave reviews from everyone on the forum who has used one has me intrigued to try one myself.

3. Absolutely!!

1) Son-in-law has the PRO....he caught me trying to steal it (after I ran the battery to zero)
2)Golf is a painful endeavor when you play like I do!
3) YES...as long as I have $35 to my name!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I have not.

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? Having used foam rollers, lacrosse balls, and a massage bar, I am interested in seeing how a percussive device could compare, along with monitoring any immediate benefits compared to the above items I currently use. Having a desk job and working out 4-5x per week in addition to golfing, I can see many benefits with using a device that isn’t as manual as my current arsenal. The various attachments are very intriguing and from the reviews of The Mini, I have much confidence this will perform just as well, or better!

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Confirmed.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before?
No. I have zero experience with these kinds of devices.

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO?
I am getting older and still very physically active. I am always looking for ways that I can sustain my athletic output. This gets harder with years, and I think the ability to target specific areas of the body with the Theragun could be helpful in significant ways. I believe it would compliment my stretching and yoga practice and help me continue to advance my golf game.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Yes.

No, I have not.

I have a history of injury that has contributed a lot of back and shoulder soreness, tightness, and stiffness. Knots on top of knots. I would love to free up my range of motion and experience less pain this season. Theragun has rave reviews that adds confidence that this would be a great tool for rehab and recovery.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
Absolutely!

1. Have not tried this type therapy. Have always gone with TENS therapy

2. Would like the opportunity to give this device and therapy a try. As an older golfer Ido have the aches and pains. Wife suffers with RA she could probably benefit from this therapy as well.

3. Yes to Albatross 2021

I have not. I've often thought it looks interesting, but never taken the deep dive to get into it.
I'm not getting any younger. Now in the 40's, my body doesn't bounce back like it used to. I've tried doing other things to help (such as Yoga, morning stretches, also stretching before/after rounds). This would take things to another level. I'm most interested in using it before/after golf rounds, but also, before/after other workouts like jogging.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Yes

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? - NO
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? - Next morning soreness
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes

Thanks for this awesome opportunity

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I've briefly used my wife's Theragun Mini, but she plays it close to the vest.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I've recently begun experiencing lower back pain after swinging for a while and would love to see if this helps long term. I should also try stretching. :LOL: Theragun also seems to be top tier in this category.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. PROUD member of the AC Club. It's a privilege to be a part of.

1. No, the closest is sitting in a massage chair.
2. I'm 54, need I say more? Ok, I have been thinking of getting one for loosening up before after a round as I need.
3. Yes.

I have not, but I've looked into them, as I do work out (What's up THP Whoop members!) and I've over 40 so that lactic acid lasts crazy long now.
From the last answer...it's the build up of the lactic acid in my muscles. I don't (does any of us?) rebound like I use to. To have access to this tool to help relieve that pain from workouts, golf and overall life. That would be fantastic.
Yep....signed, sealed and delivered. (y)

No - I have seen the rise in the technology and how many people have adopted it, but have not purchased one yet.
As someone that has the aches and pains that come with hitting your 40s as well as a desk job, I would love to try a device that can help work some of those out problems. What intrigues me about this specific device is the range of attachments that can be used to target areas for more specific treatment.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Always and every year

I have not tried percussion therapy, although my PT used one on my hip a few yrs back.
I would love to see how it can help this older guy loosen up every day.
Yes, i am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) I have yet to try any percussive therapy products yet, but I have heard fantastic reviews both here and on other sites about the benefits of such products.

2) I’ll be honest, I was lazy as f*** during most this pandemic, ate poorly and hardly exercised. Now that I am back in a rhythm of working out and eating healthy, my body is starting to feel the soreness effects associate with what I am now putting my body through. Very interested in trying to find a product to relieve that pain/soreness and keep me feeling 100% each day.

3)confirmed membership

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? - NO
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? - Next morning soreness
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes

Don't forget to join the Albatross Club for a chance at testing.

1. No but get therapeutic massage often and want to try and helped clear rehab products when at FDA formerly.
2. Physician trained in sports medicine with background treating injuries and suffer chronic pain myself.
3. Am a member of the Club.

1. I have never tried percussive therapy,
2. I play golf and lift weights regularly. Hopefully Theragun could help with lower back, and other muscle soreness..
3. Yes

1. I have not tried percussive therapy devices.
2. Age, and the many aches and pains that go along with it, makes me want to try a Theragun PRO. After 7 years of my upper arms and shoulders being relatively pain free, the arthritis in those areas started flaring back up about the time I turned 56. Deep muscle treatment afforded by this device would certainly make it easier and more comfortable for me to swing a club pain-free.
3. I am an Albatross Club member.

As usual, THP bringing awesome opportunities to enhance our golf and beyond!
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I have. Never owned one personally, but have tried a few different ones on sore muscles, cramps, and aches. Quite impressed with the technology.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? The amount of features and the increasing need to recover at my age. With the heat in Arizona, dehydration leads to muscle cramps and soreness in my legs. I think regular use of the Theragun PRO before and after my rounds would be life changing!
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - 2021 Albatross member and happy to be. Wouldn't have it any other way.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? NO

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? - I usually take 6-9 holes to warm up a shoulder I've injured in the past. If this could help speed that up, it would save my game.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - yes- thanks thp and Theragun.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes, I bought a Wattne from Amazon, and although it works somewhat, it feels like it isn't strong enough, and it doesn't get deep down enough to my muscles as I like. I do HIIT training 5-6 days per week, and I need a good tool for recovery.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? All of the positive reviews on it. It seems like its a professional grade tool, and one that will actually work.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I am an Albatross member

1. Yes, I have a Theragun Liv
    1. The PRO looks to be a dramatic improvement over the previous gen and entry level models. The ability to adjust the unit speed and angle looks to be a huge benefit along with the different tips and synced app.
    1. Absolutely I am!

1. No I have not.
2. I appreciate a good massage for stress relief, and using the theragun PRO would be a great substitute. I would also be interested in seeing how it helps my wife's muscle knots I am always working on.
3. Yes I am!

Now this is a awesome opportunity!

1. I have never tried percussion therapy although I have seen it used and have wanted to try it.

2. I recently turned 53 and have begun to notice that I tend to get a sore after each round. I walk 99% of my rounds and have had issues with cramps and strains in the last couple of years. I would love to add this type of therapy to my regimen to help me pre and post round.

3. Yes I am a very proud Albatross Member

I bought a Theragun mini last year from Budget Golf and am loving it. I use it every day, sometimes twice a day.

What's not to like? It looks like a much better, more versatile version of my Theragun mini. It would be an amazing upgrade!
Also, thanks to my two teenage daughters, who are workout freaks, I constantly have to hunt the mini down because it's usually in one of their rooms, lol.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back