Looking for wedges with a v-sole?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm currently playing the Ben Hogan Equalizer II wedges that have a v-sole. In my opinion, this is why they are so darn good. As much as I like them, just wondering if there are any that have the v-sole and if anyone has an opinion on those that do.

I think the v-sole makes it much easier to make chips and pitches are tight lies.

Cleveland wedges also have a V sole.

Edel SMS wedges have a V grind option and they are amazing

Not sure why it just now occurred to me, but I think Edison wedges have a V sole as well (the "Koehler sole). Makes sense since they're designed by Terry Koehler, who ran Ben Hogan's design team a few years back.

Cleveland wedges have a V-sole and are the source of much yesness from me.

I have liked the v-sole wedges since i had the old SCOR wedges. Glad to see there are more options with it now. I think it is super helpful for a lot of people.

I have liked the v-sole wedges since i had the old SCOR wedges. Glad to see there are more options with it now. I think it is super helpful for a lot of people.

SCOR was another Terry Koehler product, as was Eidolon.

LOVED my Scor wedges. I still have the gap wedge in my bag as it is in pristine condition as it doesn't get enough use. But then I still have my old SW and LW Scor wedges sitting in the corner of my office. Moved onto the Edison wedges now and they're so good!

LOVED my Scor wedges. I still have the gap wedge in my bag as it is in pristine condition as it doesn't get enough use. But then I still have my old SW and LW Scor wedges sitting in the corner of my office. Moved onto the Edison wedges now and they're so good!
I still have my 54, but the shaft is loose so havent used it in a while. I should use that as an excuse to try a new shaft in it tbh. Edison didnt seem to have LH options so never really looked at them.

I still have my 54, but the shaft is loose so havent used it in a while. I should use that as an excuse to try a new shaft in it tbh. Edison didnt seem to have LH options so never really looked at them.
That's the one downside... They don't have left handed options as of yet. Hopefully one day. But that's a big up front investment that I'm not sure I'd make if I were them either....

Cleveland wedges have a V sole. It's obvious on the CBX models.

I have an Edel 56* with a V grind. Nice balanced feel. No problem hitting out of any turf condition I've encountered.

Back