Looking to get back into golf.

peb71

Reaction score
Hi all. Thanks for having me. I have been playing golf since 13 or 14, just never played enough consistently to break 90 except for a few times. I haven't played in probably 3 years or so because of a rotator cuff surgery, then my wife being diagnosed with cancer. I am just recently a widower at 49, which totally sucks, but am hoping to heal some with getting back into golf a little. I have always loved the game and enjoy working on clubs when I have the time. Looking forward to being on here. Thanks.

Welcome to THP peb71. I hope your return to golf goes well. Remember to keep it fun.

Hi all. Thanks for having me. I have been playing golf since 13 or 14, just never played enough consistently to break 90 except for a few times. I haven't played in probably 3 years or so because of a rotator cuff surgery, then my wife being diagnosed with cancer. I am just recently a widower at 49, which totally sucks, but am hoping to heal some with getting back into golf a little. I have always loved the game and enjoy working on clubs when I have the time. Looking forward to being on here. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find some comfort in the game. Where are you located? There are likely a few THPers near you that may be available to hook up for a round.

Welcome to THP.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find some comfort in the game. Where are you located? There are likely a few THPers near you that may be available to hook up for a round.
Thanks so much. I am about 45 outside Pittsburgh PA.

Welcome (y)

Sorry for your loss, I hope and think that golf is an excellent way to heal. Welcome to THP, there’s a ton of knowledge and great folks here! I think we’ve got a few Pittsburgh golfers and there are some Ohio golfers here as well. I’m in Central PA near Hershey, so not too far from you. Happy golfing!

Welcome to THP. Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to THP. I am very sorry for your loss.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Welcome, @peb71. Sorry to hear of your loss :(

Sorry for your loss.

Welcome aboard THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. Lots of good golf talk here!

Welcome to THP and back to the game. Really sorry to read about your loss.

Very sorry for your loss, welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!

Welcome to THP. Sorry for your loss. Hope returning to the game helps you find some joy.

Welcome to THP and back to the game! Hope you can jump back into the game and enjoy it!

Welcome to THP, and back to the game! Sorry for your loss. Hope returning to golf will help in your journey.

So Sorry for your loss. Welcome to Thp.

Welcome to a great place, and sorry for your loss. Enjoy your time on the course.

Welcome to THP!!

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to THP - it's a great community. I grew up east of the 'Burgh and lived near the airport for seven years, so you have a lot of nice courses to choose from in that region.

Back