lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
Well i thought it was about time i posted my bag up.

Driver - Callaway GBB, 10.5 set to 9.5, Daimana whiteboard
Fairway 1 - Callaway xr16 pro 3 wood, 14°, Matrix Red tie
Fairway 2 - Callaway BBA 816 4 wood, 17°, aldila rogue
Hybrid - Callaway x2hot pro, 18°, aldila tour green
Irons - Callaway apex pro, 4-pw, TT DG AMT shafts
Wedges - Callaway gold md3, s grind, 52° 56°
Putter - Cleveland Huntingbeach #1

Also a couple of pics of my very used THP cover. This went in the bag as soon as it was released and has never left, its been through lots of different weather and is still going, Velcro still sticks like it did the day i got it. I know some will cringe because of it condition but i brought it to use and show off. Its still one of my favourites that THP has done.

Thanks for looking.

Nice set up. Really need to try out the Huntington putters myself.

Nothing wrong with that head cover either!

Sweet setup Nathan! I use a THP putter cover all the time that is in very similar condition to yours...haha.

Good looking bag!

Great looking bag Nate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet bag Nate! I love that you have so many options in the FW/hybrid category. At first glance it seems bunched up, but when you really think about it every club has a specific use in mind. I'm guessing the 14* is a mostly tee club a la Henrik Stenson, and the 17* 4w gets more use off the deck? Love seeing the OG Apex Pros in there too, I've contemplated those sticks several times in the past.

And I have the same putter cover! Use it all the time, definitely my favorite of the ones THP has done.

Thanks everyone.

Ski, you are correct, my course has a couple holes where if i take driver i end up in a gully so i lay back a bit with the 3 wood, I will use it occasionally off the deck into the wind where the 4 wood goes to high.
The 3 wood is actually about 1/4in shorter than the 4 wood but goes about 8m further, i guess it spins less and the loft is more penetrating vs the higher flight of the 4 wood.

Thanks everyone.

Ski, you are correct, my course has a couple holes where if i take driver i end up in a gully so i lay back a bit with the 3 wood, I will use it occasionally off the deck into the wind where the 4 wood goes to high.
The 3 wood is actually about 1/4in shorter than the 4 wood but goes about 8m further, i guess it spins less and the loft is more penetrating vs the higher flight of the 4 wood.

You just need to buy my apex 4 hybrid and you'll be set:)
nice bag mate

Nice looking bag dude!

Awesome setup Nate!

I see something has gone wrong with my photobucket, not sure why?

Anyway ive made a couple of updates lately.

Changed the shaft in the driver to a HZRDUS yellow. Its a great shaft and feels great when im swinging good.

Ive also added a Toulon Madison putter to the bag, ive only played 6 holes and a few practice putts with it, but it already feels great and can see it being in the bag long term.

Ill get some new photo's up in the next few days.

Hi guys, I havent been on for a long time so thought i better update the WITB.
Ive sold the 3 wood a while ago now and added another wedge, running with 50,54,58 degree wedges. Ive also changed out the putter for the Toulon Madison thanks to Chris(c.a.eleric) for selling it to me, i love this club.
Now that the GBB is cracked ill be looking to replace the head of that onto my HZRDUS shaft. Id also like to replace the X2hot for a apex hybrid one day.
Still rocking the old Callaway apex pro irons i built myself aswell.

bag.jpgbag1.jpgbag2.jpg

Back