LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
With Lost returning tonight after a year + hiatus, I thought I'd throw a thread up for other Lost fans to 'tawlk amongst themselves.' I'm assuming that I'm not the only Lost fan here on THP?

i'll be watching with bells on! Great idea starting a thread. I might not always be able to pick something up from an episode so this is going to be fantastic.

yes. you are. :p

seriously. you'll never get the answers you're looking for.

4 8 15 16 23 42

never.

HAHA! well, i've watched 5 seasons and still have millions of questions. Can they really answer them all in one season? Dunno, i guess that's what keeps me coming back, i'm a sucker for hotties and action on a possessed tropical island.

Who's your favorite character and why?

HAHA! well, i've watched 5 seasons and still have millions of questions. Can they really answer them all in one season? Dunno, i guess that's what keeps me coming back, i'm a sucker for hotties and action on a possessed tropical island.

Who's your favorite character and why?

i quit watching after season two. but i've decided to pick them up on DVD a season at a time and go for it again.

my fav's are lottery winner guy and old bald wheelchair/not wheelchair guy. the only explanation i can give is that....i'm quirky.

my fav's are lottery winner guy and old bald wheelchair/not wheelchair guy. the only explanation i can give is that....i'm quirky.

that's hurley and locke. both great choices. i think you can learn a lot about someone based on who their favorite Lost character is.

i really like locke (bald guy). i like his spiritual approach to everything.

that's hurley and locke. both great choices. i think you can learn a lot about someone based on who their favorite Lost character is.

i really like locke (bald guy). i like his spiritual approach to everything.

oh no.....what does that say about me? lol.

oh no.....what does that say about me? lol.

well, to me you picked likeable characters, so it's a good thing. Had you said Jack i might think you are a control freak. had you said Kate i might think that you were a "playa" or selfish. These are just my thoughts and i am mostly messing around.

I mean, i like sayid and he was a torturer. kinda makes me look creepy.

My Lost "Mt Rushmore' is Sayid, Sawyer, Locke, Ben

Lookin forward to the beginning of the end!!!

Snicker... just go to abc.com and catchup, there's a lot of stuff you missed along the way. I would recommend watching last week's "timeline" episode that has it laid out with the timeline and explanations on the bottom of the screen.

YAY!!! Its on tonight, but I won't be able to watch it until later during the week, so I'll stay out of this thread for the time being!!! But I've got TONS of questions!!!

As far as favorite characters go, I'll have to think on this one...I really liked Charlie, but he's gone...or is he?!?! haa haa But I think I'd have to go with Sawyer, he reminds of of the BF and he's a wise-crack as well, and Sawyer always makes me laugh with his funny comments :good:

Can we start asking our questions here or no??

Sorry TC forgot to answer your question. Favorite character(s)... Sun and Jin. 1) Sun is gorgeous 2) Being Asian I have to represent and give props to one of only few Asians on TV not playing ninjas or being killed off in a war piece 3) I love the husband and wife storyline on how far apart yet close to each other they can become through adversity.

Although, Desmond also is one of my faves... "Brotha"

Sorry TC forgot to answer your question. Favorite character(s)... Sun and Jin. 1) Sun is gorgeous 2) Being Asian I have to represent and give props to one of only few Asians on TV not playing ninjas or being killed off in a war piece 3) I love the husband and wife storyline on how far apart yet close to each other they can become through adversity.

Although, Desmond also is one of my faves... "Brotha"

Yay!! A fellow Asian :)

I'm not a fan myself, but my fiance caught up on every episode by watching online. As a result, I'm banned from the bedroom where she's watching it for the next three hours so I don't ask questions about the show and disturb her lol!

Good episode last night...especially the beginning. Anything stick out or surprise you?

Good episode last night...especially the beginning. Anything stick out or surprise you?

the beginning was strong. unfortunately, i was dozing in and out of consciousness (sick babies can do that to you) so i'll need to watch the last half hour.

the whole parallel thing is going to be fascinating and finally! i know what the hell the black cloud is. i was surprised that got answered so quickly.

what about you thanks, what stuck out to you?

the beginning was strong. unfortunately, i was dozing in and out of consciousness (sick babies can do that to you) so i'll need to watch the last half hour.

the whole parallel thing is going to be fascinating and finally! i know what the hell the black cloud is. i was surprised that got answered so quickly.

what about you thanks, what stuck out to you?

I dozed off and missed from 10:30-10:50 so I need to go back and watch the last half hour or so at lunch. At first I was annoyed with the whole parallel thing but i can see the direction they're going in. I was surprised to see Jacob again after he was 'killed' and it wouldn't surprise me if Jack somehow bought it in the end. Sawyer is pissed!

I thought it was cool that the other Locke was also the smoke monster.

I dozed off and missed from 10:30-10:50 so I need to go back and watch the last half hour or so at lunch. At first I was annoyed with the whole parallel thing but i can see the direction they're going in. I was surprised to see Jacob again after he was 'killed' and it wouldn't surprise me if Jack somehow bought it in the end. Sawyer is pissed!

the parallel thing only makes sense, as they started with flashbacks, flirted with time travel, a parallel reality seemed very fitting to me.

the whole Jacob vs. the "darker figure" brings in some cool religious aspects to the show. i think that's what the last season will be about, religious type awakenings for many of the characters, ie, finding themselves.

the whole temple and it's inhabitants will be interesting but like you, i need to catch up with the end, that's about where i started drifting in and out.

and YES! Sawyer's pissed! not good for the doc.

I shouldn't be in this thread since I haven't seen it yet. BUT...I was good and didn't ready any post :) So I'm looking forward to last night's episode, hopefully will get a chance to see it tonight when I get home then I can chime in with questions/thoughts/etc :D Until later or tomorrow...

:brb:

Sawyers was MAAADDDDD! Wow he made me scared with those crazy looks! So it seems like we all drifted in and out for the last half hour, does anyone know what the hell happened lol. That was a lot of LOST to watch and I even skipped the BS episode they always start with.

Awesome episode. Lots of details and answers. I didn't get to watch it until 12A because of work and kids. Needless to say that I didn't get much sleep last night. I was a little confused with the parallel storyline thing. What really threw me off was Desmond showing up on the flight as well. So what they were saying was if Desmond didn't go sailing around the world he would have ended up in Australia taking the same flight as the rest of the losties?

There were answers!??!?! New people, its just getting worse. I wonder if Locke realized he walked right passed himself? Yay for Sayid and :( for Juliet!!

What a great episode as Ive been waiting for the season to start. But after watching it Im just more lost than ever.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Heres a question (1 of many): Could they have taken Juliet to the temple as well even though Jacob only said for Sayid to go but he didnt know about Juliet! New people now??

2nd Question: are they doing it as both what could have happened and what actually did happen?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back