LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Shhhhhh I still need to watch last nights episode! That along with Justified is on the DVR. Hopefully I can catch them both while getting ready for FL.

...and a big 'ol waist line. He's such a lovable character in the show. In the beginning he was like a court jester type character and now he's playing a pivotal role. Who knew?
And he's awesome because he penned Empire Strikes Back. :D

i totally forgot about that. what about evil locke getting a hold of the rest of the cadidates? should make for some interesting drama in the next few weeks.

I loved last night's episode! The ending was top niotch and I think we're finally on the road to answering some questions. The way it appeared last night, Desmond appeared to be the eventual caretaker of the island (assuming Jacob's role) and traveled back/sideways in time to try and eliminate Locke. Very ironic that Ben was helping Locke as well.....

Forgot how cute Libby was too.....

i just can't get past that sleepy right eye of hers. i kept staring at it.

I wasn't staring at the eyes if you know what I mean. Is it me or is she blonder on the flash sideways? Oh and she has a bad case of the man hands as well.

I wasn't staring at the eyes if you know what I mean. Is it me or is she blonder on the flash sideways? Oh and she has a bad case of the man hands as well.

haha finally caught up, and I know exactly what you mean. Did she even have eyes?? I didnt notice LOL

Wow how things change. I agree, it appears that Desmond is now Jacob or has assumed his role going back in time or whatever it is. That ending was something. And whats with Locke throwing the Island Desmond down the well. And then it looked like Sayeid dude was going to shoot him but I think that was just preview trickery.

for me it's like Jewel's snaggle tooth....a cute 'defect'

OMG, I finally watched this week's episode. The ending...what a hit!! And why?!?! Guess we'll find out later. I gave up trying to pay attention to what's actually going on and just watching it to watch it. Its just way WAY too confusing :(

totally fell asleep last night....my body hasn't recovered from Outing I yet so I'll have to watch it tonight online

i watched it fellas so i'll stay quiet, but it sure was a good one!!

Re: LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Watched it too so I'll wait until the rest of the nerdery catch up. :D

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, hopefully tonight :)

Watched it too so I'll wait until the rest of the nerdery catch up. :D

pretty awesome episode huh spank? there's a lot that needs to happen in the last 4 for me to be satisfied.

thought the episode was good.....not great like the others before it. Kinda figured that Jack would work on Locke like he did Ben which explained Jack being with Locke at the end. I doubt Desmond is dead and I wasn't that surprised that Widmore double-crossed Sawyer. I wonder what they're shooting at Locke?

i thought the same thing thanks about what they might be shooting at a fog of black death smoke. either way, there's no way desmond's dead. seems like evil locke's gonna do some damage next week.

i thought the same thing thanks about what they might be shooting at a fog of black death smoke. either way, there's no way desmond's dead. seems like evil locke's gonna do some damage next week.

They've been previewing that for that last couple of weeks already. I want Locke to go apeshit already. I don't think Des is dead either. There's just so many questions that I'm a little worried that 4 episodes is not going to fulfill my wishes.

Does anyone here want to Chris Brown Claire already? Geez, she's annoying. I'm also curious who Jack's wife is on the flash sideways. And where the hell is Miles on the island?

i was hoping that claire wouldn't survive the original crash but i wasn't that lucky.

jack's wife seems to be a big secret but i think it might be julianne.

i was hoping that claire wouldn't survive the original crash but i wasn't that lucky.

jack's wife seems to be a big secret but i think it might be julianne.

you may be on to something there TC

you may be on to something there TC

we just haven't seen her in "other" reality.

i don't know where the hell miles is. good question.

could Miles have died in the flash sideways at some point which would mean he's not on the island?

we just haven't seen her in "other" reality.

i don't know where the hell miles is. good question.

could Miles have died in the flash sideways at some point which would mean he's not on the island?

now i'm really confused. i don't know. all i know is that it's over soon and i'm going to be pissed. a lot has to happen for me. it was nice to see jin and sun reunite. and i can't help but wonder what will happen to sayid now that cop sawyer has him (don't forget that kate's still at the station as well)

He was on the island last episode when that lady blew up. And where did Alpert go too?

TC, you could be right. I haven't thought of Julia as being the wife.

I finally caught up last night and you guys have some good thoughts going here. Pretty good episode but Im with thanks, wasnt the best. I just dont see how the hell were going to get answers before it ends. Actually I dont think we are. And were gonna be pissed like a 90's grunge band from Seattle that drank too much Starbucks.

Desmond cant be dead. Whats up with Sawyer getting taken by Widmore so easily. Hes a conman himself he's not that dumb. And what the hell are they shooting at evil Locke?? BOOM like one of them Sosahar's drives!! Did I hear right, the next episode is SUNDAY? LOST event? wth

Re: LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

Proof that Captain Kirk is awesome.

You tube search "shatner lopez tonight" click on the duet. Funny as hell.

Back