LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

new episode tonight?

Looks like it. It's a Jack centric episode.

I don't think there's an episode that's new tonight, not until May 25?? :confused2:

I don't think there's an episode that's new tonight, not until May 25?? :confused2:

Oh it's new, I think that's the date the last episode airs.

Re: LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I need to check the dvr if its recording lost then its a new one.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I need to check the dvr if its recording lost then its a new one.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

It's new, I looked it up in ABC's website and the DVR is set to go.

Sweet, catch up on 24 and then start LOST!

No Im off tonight, so Im watching it as soon as Im done with 24, OEM doesnt do commercials!!

well, that was one intense episode. i don't want to say too much b/c i don't want to ruin anything. i think a good ol' fashioned HOLY SH@T!! should suffice.

well, that was one intense episode. i don't want to say too much b/c i don't want to ruin anything. i think a good ol' fashioned HOLY SH@T!! should suffice.

Thanks TC, us dvr'ers need a buffer before we watch. More to talk about later.

Thanks TC, us dvr'ers need a buffer before we watch. More to talk about later.

best episode i've seen, that's all i'm saying. it's setting up for a crazy finish. all i'll say is that evil locke is just that, evil.

Great episode from what I saw. I got caught up in writing my Ecco Shoes Review for the home page and missed a lot of the good stuff I think. If this whole tv series comes down to a game of Othello I'm going to be PISSED lol

Great episode from what I saw. I got caught up in writing my Ecco Shoes Review for the home page and missed a lot of the good stuff I think. If this whole tv series comes down to a game of Othello I'm going to be PISSED lol

it seems like it's heading that way doesn't it thanks? or like some sort of agatha christie novel, ha

Agreed that was a good episode. That sawyer is going to get everyone killed sooner or later.

Wasn't expecting Sayid to bite it though. Kinda figured Jin n Sun were going down after their flash sideways story. Creepy seeing Jin in the hallway though as Locke was leaving the hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't expecting Sayid to bite it though. Kinda figured Jin n Sun were going down after their flash sideways story. Creepy seeing Jin in the hallway though as Locke was leaving the hospital

Yeah Sayid ran off and that was it. Gone. Kind of quick and unexpected.

Yeah Sayid ran off and that was it. Gone. Kind of quick and unexpected.

i told you that sayid would sacrifice himself for the greater cause. now he's just vapor, chilling in the bottom of the ocean.

tcalloway1 said:
i told you that sayid would sacrifice himself for the greater cause. now he's just vapor, chilling in the bottom of the ocean.

Him and Charlie lol

I still have to think that the flash sideways stuff will factor in somehow. I hate to think that they're just showing it to show the viewing audience what life would be like sans Jacob (I think that's the split off is that something happens in the past that doesn't allow Jacob to interact with these folks).

Good call. Did anyone catch what his last sentence was to Jack? Jack said, "Why are you telling me this?" and Sayid says, (and this is where I'm taking artistic liberties) "Because it's going to be you, Jack." What the hell does that mean? Is that what he really said? I had to rewind it 4 times and stick my ear next to a speaker and I still couldn't get it.

Him and Charlie lol

... and Lapidus, Jin, Sun, the Russian dude with the pirate eye patch and the two lesbos in the looking glass station.

Awesome episode. So were down to the final 3. I'm hoping the board game scenario doesn't play out. Very sad with J & S. I'm still wondering where Alpert and the sniveling weasel Ben are.

Off topic a little... as soon as Lost finished the DVR goes to live tv and the Seinfeld episode comes on where they go to a Rangers / Devils game and Patrick Warburton paints his face to cheer for the Devils. The scene where he yells at the priest in the car is played at every Devils home game (one of my favorite scenes in Seinfeld). "Cuz we're the Devilzzz, the Devilzzz!"

Spank818 said:
I still have to think that the flash sideways stuff will factor in somehow. I hate to think that they're just showing it to show the viewing audience what life would be like sans Jacob (I think that's the split off is that something happens in the past that doesn't allow Jacob to interact with these folks).

Good call. Did anyone catch what his last sentence was to Jack? Jack said, "Why are you telling me this?" and Sayid says, (and this is where I'm taking artistic liberties) "Because it's going to be you, Jack." What the hell does that mean? Is that what he really said? I had to rewind it 4 times and stick my ear next to a speaker and I still couldn't get it.

Him and Charlie lol

... and Lapidus, Jin, Sun, the Russian dude with the pirate eye patch and the two lesbos in the looking glass station.

Awesome episode. So were down to the final 3. I'm hoping the board game scenario doesn't play out. Very sad with J & S. I'm still wondering where Alpert and the sniveling weasel Ben are.

Off topic a little... as soon as Lost finished the DVR goes to live tv and the Seinfeld episode comes on where they go to a Rangers / Devils game and Patrick Warburton paints his face to cheer for the Devils. The scene where he yells at the priest in the car is played at every Devils home game (one of my favorite scenes in Seinfeld). "Cuz we're the Devilzzz, the Devilzzz!"
I caught that too Spank. Way too many ideas in my head after he said that.

LOST was on last night :( I recorded it so will watch it later!! I wonder what happened?? hmm....I found another show to watch as well: Glee :) haa haa haa

"Good call. Did anyone catch what his last sentence was to Jack? Jack said, "Why are you telling me this?" and Sayid says, (and this is where I'm taking artistic liberties) "Because it's going to be you, Jack." What the hell does that mean? Is that what he really said? I had to rewind it 4 times and stick my ear next to a speaker and I still couldn't get it. "

That's what Sayid said all right. I take it to mean Jack is going to be the next Jacob.....but the writers might just be setting us up again, as usual. This show drives me nuts.....

Back