LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

definately one of the best LOST episodes ever - i think the last few shows were setting sayid up to make an exit - as for what he said to jack - being the next one - he will most likely be the candidate chosen to replace jacob?

What if Jack replaces Desmond in the well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I just thought of something. Did the Desmond back in real life or where ever run locke down after he was thrown into the well by "locke" ?

What if Jack replaces Desmond in the well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I thought so
I just thought of something. Did the Desmond back in real life or where ever run locke down after he was thrown into the well by "locke" ?

OEM Kevin said:

Desmond hit Locke so he can get reacquainted with Jack. Desmond is getting all the key o815 passengers to get reacquainted do they can see the other side. Remember that Locke was mumbling about the pushing the button when Jack showed up bedside?

interesting hypo.....what if Jack heads up a different group like Ben did with the Dharma initiative? Can you say spin-off?
Desmond hit Locke so he can get reacquainted with Jack. Desmond is getting all the key o815 passengers to get reacquainted do they can see the other side. Remember that Locke was mumbling about the pushing the button when Jack showed up bedside?

Interesting stuff. I just know were going to get more questions then answers. I KNOW IT! lol

interesting hypo.....what if Jack heads up a different group like Ben did with the Dharma initiative? Can you say spin-off?

SPIN OFF!!!

just saw that the final episode of Lost is going to be 2 1/2 hours!!!! awesome, just like a movie!

when is the last episode?

if the island is hell... and someone on the island dies... where in the hell(lolz) do they go?

if the island is hell... and someone on the island dies... where in the hell(lolz) do they go?

great question bogey. i don't think that the island is hell though, imo. i'm still not sure what it is.

great question bogey. i don't think that the island is hell though, imo. i'm still not sure what it is.

im sticking to my hell/ purgatory/ prison for alien entity theory... lolz... and the candidate is the warden

nope....9pm they're pre-empting local news at 11 for it on the East Coast.

that sucks, i'll be tired the next day

im sticking to my hell/ purgatory/ prison for alien entity theory... lolz... and the candidate is the warden

bro, you could be spot on, a lot of people think that.

that sucks, i'll be tired the next day

no doubt ill be tired too... but i dont want my friends in diego posting it all over their feeds on fb so its only fair we see it all at the same time... w00t

no doubt ill be tired too... but i dont want my friends in diego posting it all over their feeds on fb so its only fair we see it all at the same time... w00t

true that, can't forget about the westies.

Back