Lostgolfballs Truvis

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
I bought some Red Truvis balls from these guys and I am impressed the balls are all in really good condition.
My only knock is that they are mixed between Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X.
I emailed them and they said that they were a mixed batch. I said they should label them as such and they said they would pass it along.

Just a FYI

I really like these balls I have only noticed prior markings a couple of times and I can definitely tell the difference between the two balls when putting.

They do have a disclaimer on the page.

*May contain a mix of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X balls.

Granted, if you're not looking for it, it's easy to miss, but given they just label the balls as "Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Red - 1 Dozen", I'd be looking to see which version it is.

I've always had good experiences with LGB. Usually, I find a couple (maybe 4 or 5 if I get a large quantity) of wrong balls in an order. Usually, they add a credit to my account. Last time, they sent me 6 free balls to make up for 3-4 mistakes. I'm good with that.

I've seen that with other used golf places too, with a variety of balls. I bought some Srixon Z-Stars the other day from a local guy and had to spend a few minutes picking out the XVs. Although they share the same name, they really are different balls.

They do have a disclaimer on the page.

Granted, if you're not looking for it, it's easy to miss, but given they just label the balls as "Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Red - 1 Dozen", I'd be looking to see which version it is.

I've always had good experiences with LGB. Usually, I find a couple (maybe 4 or 5 if I get a large quantity) of wrong balls in an order. Usually, they add a credit to my account. Last time, they sent me 6 free balls to make up for 3-4 mistakes. I'm good with that.

That wasn't there when I ordered. I think!

I even said I wasn't looking for anything in my email just didn't realize and maybe they should note it on the page.

I now get to try both versions of this ball.

I order from them a lot. I like Volvik Vivids, for the feel, more than the colors. I usually end up with a few stragglers in there, but just play them.

The only downside with the used Vivids is that even though there are no player markings, etc., the soft covers seem to get a bit roughed up in the cleaning process. Doesn't impact their play, though.

The Pro V and Vx I have ordered looked new.

have ordered a ton of balls from them...have VERY few that don't qualify as the classification they give...for me, I get Mint condition Prov1X's and rarely have an issue...

in the last batch, I think 1 out of the 96 was not as sold...which is not a big deal...

All the Balls I received seem to be in great shape. I just wasn't expecting mixed regs and X.
They don't sell the Regular Chrome Softs mixed like this.

Golf Ball Planet does not mix the yellow and black Truvis, FYI

Back