Lotte Championship

Elmave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Watching the Lotte Championship from Hawaii. Ive said it before and ill say it again I really enjoy Primetime LPGA golf.Even better closed my office tomorrow and have an 830 tee time so im watching and enjoying this then playing tomorrow morning. Perfect.

good way to wind down

Just turned it on.

I love the “touch” shots that the LPGA players display.... amazing short game play by a lot of them. And.... many can bomb it a long way! The LPGA is a very entertaining product.

I was watching this morning and the wind is messing with them a bit.

Catching this on the DVR every night

Have they mentioned why they moved from Ko Olina to Kapolei to Hoakalei? It seems like a lot of changes.

LPGA events are such a good watch. Throw in Hawaii and it’s just great. I’m looking forward to catching them live in L.A. over the next couple weeks.

A couple of thoughts:

That wind has seemed brutal the last couple of days.
Do's third shot on 16 today was incredible.
H.J. Kim's swing looks really smooth.

I haven't been able to watch any of the Lotte yet, will be tuning in this afternoon for the final round.

Was great to watch this last night at dinner, but the course doesn't scream Hawaii to me

A couple of thoughts:

That wind has seemed brutal the last couple of days.
Do's third shot on 16 today was incredible.
H.J. Kim's swing looks really smooth.

Wind has been very bad for all, late last evening they clocked 35mph (ouch)...
Some very small greens also.
Do"s 3rd on 16 was Epic, highlight reel for sure.

Looking forward to final round tonight (y)

Just watched yesterday’s round. Brianna Do caught fire and shot a -5 to move into T2 and play in the final group today. Pretty darn good for somebody who had to Monday qualify to even get in the tournament. I’ll be cheering for her in today’s final round.

Brianna is going the wrong direction, 4 bogeys in the last 5 holes. She needs a top 10 finish to qualify for next week’s event in L.A., and she’s currently T10.

Hinako Shibuno making a charge, now two strokes off the lead.

Clutch shot by Kim on 18, that clinches it. Brianna misses the birdie putt by 2 freaking inches and doesn’t qualify for LA next week. Bummer.

congrats to HJ Kim on her win.

was hoping shibuno could take it but oh well...

Back