LPGA HUGEL-AIR PREMIA LA Open

What a great, classic golf course. It look's great on TV.
The bunkering is great.
It's like a links course got dropped in Old Los Angeles.

Really a great old course. The golf has been great to watch but the course steals the show.

That par 3 18th is fantastic! Miss left and you’re in the valley of the shadow of death LMAO.

It’s the sort of course that makes me lean towards rolling the distance back on the men’s tour. It’d be fun watching them play shots on a course like this. Way more interesting than driver, wedge, driver, wedge, repeat...

Wife is out with our daughter im in my recliner looking forward to this starting and watching some great golf tonight. And tomorrow 700am tee time, perfect.

What a shot!! Go Brooke!! 🇨🇦

Jessica in joggers - ugh

Un autre birdie pour Brooke! 🇨🇦

Now -5 for the day and 3 up on Ko after 15!

Henderson with a 2 stroke lead heading to the final hole! 🇨🇦

Henderson wins!! Her 10th!! 🇨🇦

Great win by Brooke....wife and I were on the edge of our seats on that final putt....been long time since last win...so happy for her and Brittany. , Brooke looked like she was getting a little nervous those last few holes on the greens but she pulled it together for that final putt. What a final round...capped by that 2nd shot on 18, that was sweet!

Pretty impressive win by Brooke, and extending her all time lead for wins by a Canadian to 10 👍

The best shot was that nervy chip on 18. Tournament on the line and Brooke nestles it down for nearly a tap in. Well done and a good win for her after a few years away from the top

Brooke should have been penalized for the amount of time she used to hit a 5' putt on hole #14. Anyone else notice that the only two players among the leaders that were over par for the day were Brook's playing partners? She is slow. Her sister "caddies" her more than just about any other player/caddy pairing I have ever seen. Just sayin.

The best shot was that nervy chip on 18. Tournament on the line and Brooke nestles it down for nearly a tap in. Well done and a good win for her after a few years away from the top

Large pucker factor, that chip coulda gone way bad!

I thought it was very cool that J.Y. Ko came over to pour the water on Brooke and join in celebrating Brookes win. Nice to see the good Sportsmanship and friendship. What a great tournament this Primetime LPGA Golf has been a lot of fun to watch.

I thought it was very cool that J.Y. Ko came over to pour the water on Brooke and join in celebrating Brookes win. Nice to see the good Sportsmanship and friendship. What a great tournament this Primetime LPGA Golf has been a lot of fun to watch.
That happens frequently on the LPGA tour. I appreciate the sportsmanship. Give it your all and let the other person know they have done well!

Brooke should have been penalized for the amount of time she used to hit a 5' putt on hole #14. Anyone else notice that the only two players among the leaders that were over par for the day were Brook's playing partners? She is slow. Her sister "caddies" her more than just about any other player/caddy pairing I have ever seen. Just sayin.
Brooke is a speed demon compared to Danielle Kang

Back