LPGA - Kingsmill Championship

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Watching the feature groups of So Yeon Ryu/Jessica Korda/Michelle Wie & Pernilla Lindberg/Minjee Lee/Emma Talley on Golf Channel this morning. Beautiful course.

Played there a few times. It's a very nice layout, and they also have a par-3 course there. The finishing holes along the James River are especially beautiful.

Emma Talley is rocking one of the new EXO putters. Just rolled in a birdie to get to -3 (1 off the lead).

Played there a few times. It's a very nice layout, and they also have a par-3 course there. The finishing holes along the James River are especially beautiful.

Par 3 course has been gone for years; replaced by houses. They do have 3 18 home layouts.

Par 3 course has been gone for years; replaced by houses. They do have 3 18 home layouts.

Woods course was just okay the few times I played it. River gets the glory but the plantation was always nice along with the par 3 course. Good times at that place.

Woods course was just okay the few times I played it. River gets the glory but the plantation was always nice along with the par 3 course. Good times at that place.

I always thought the Woods was the best layout. Plantation was never the greatest in my opinion.

River course is now resort guest only. Woods is members only.

Dang. Been awhile since I’ve been there. The last time we were there we were down the street from the Busch compound where Bill Clinton was coming in the following week.

Watching again this morning.

I see that Lexi has moved to a Happy putter from the Betti she had been playing for a while.

Today’s PGA event was delayed 3 or 4 hours. CBS ended coverage and moved it to Golf Channel.

The LPGA has a 3 way playoff about to begin and it got bounced. Are we not in an era where we can do some split screen?

Mind you, I’ve watched all 9 holes of Leishman-Wise and not 1 shot of the LPGA today but split screen for a playoff would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question answered.

Split screen and flipping coverage. Good with that.

Question answered.

Split screen and flipping coverage. Good with that.

It seemed like a good happy medium for the coverage

Back