Lydia has put on some show her last handful of rounds

Idk. Might just be me but the LPGA keeps getting better and better. This was a real treat to have on in the evening.

Love watching Hawaii golf. I don’t care the course; this place speaks to me

At first I just watched it when there was no other PGA/Euro tour golf recorded on my DVR.
But now I am a fan and actually watch it live, and think it is different, but just as cool as the Men’s tour

For being six under on her round, SYK sure seems like she's missed a lot of putts that could have her a lot lower.

Korda can't buy a putt either.

Lydia right now:

For being six under on her round, SYK sure seems like she's missed a lot of putts that could have her a lot lower.

Korda can't buy a putt either.
Nelly’s game is just a bit off today. She can’t get a putt to drop and she’s not getting it close enough to make them any easier. Lydia is throwing darts at the greens, just fun to watch. And that swing is smoooth.

And then Nelly drops a birdie.

I think we might be entering another period of Lydia Ko dominance. She had a lot of pressure on her when she was younger and now that she is a bit older and matured a bit she seems like she really has things in overdrive right now.

I think we might be entering another period of Lydia Ko dominance. She had a lot of pressure on her when she was younger and now that she is a bit older and matured a bit she seems like she really has things in overdrive right now.
What is amazing is that she is only 23.

She seems to be in a lot better place mentally now, and as you said she’s matured. And she’s still young enough to have plenty of prime years physically.

What is amazing is that she is only 23.

Changed her swing a bit under her 7th coach in 7 yrs - Sean Foley

That stat tells you why he's been up, down and all around. If this is Foley's work, they should stick together.

That stat tells you why he's been up, down and all around. If this is Foley's work, they should stick together.
They were taking about it a little earlier saying she's no longer trying to make a certain swing, but to hit a certain shot. I guess less mechanical thinking and more art feeling.

She was constantly changing everything about her game. If I remember correctly, her parents were highly involved and had a lot to do with it, and were putting a lot of pressure on her.

Whatever she and Foley are doing certainly seems to be working well now.

Leona Maguire is quietly playing pretty well too.

That pitch by Lydia was beauty.

Nelly with a tap-in birdie to move back into T2, but too little too late.

All Lydia’s friends popping corks behind the 18th green, getting ready for the champagne shower. Congrats to Lydia on an impressive win!

One Bogey in her last 100 holes:oops::oops::oops:

39 under over her last 89 holes! Amazing!!!

Back