LPGA: WalMart Championship (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
No thread on this yet.

I'd hate to be hitting into that green across the water with another green right next to it. I'd have to let both greens clear because odds are good I'm landing on the one on the left!

Go Suzann!

Some great golf today. Not by Michelle Wie though. Man she struggled out there.

THP friend Meredith Duncan was the 1st alternate and she got in and delivered. She was -2 for a while and finished at even par. Right in the thick of things.
Kris Tamulis also played really well for the 2nd straight week. She is -1 and in the top 25.

And of course Yani continues to be Yani!

With the lpga adding and moving around majors, I would venture to guess that this week with the pga tour off would be a perfect week for them to play one of those majors.

Wie on the 18th into the water was crazy. Looked like a shot I would hit. Hope ryann turns it around. Some good golf to watch

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I don't think you can putt worse than what I've seen from Wie. WOW.

Kevin

Love the Hog Call for Stacy Lewis. That was cool.

Nobody seems to play well when miked. But Ryann was among the most interesting they've used in that role. She compared workout notes with Suzann and got Yani to say she likes to ski during the offseason but is only a beginner.

Wie's putter appears to be too long considering the way she's using it, against her left forearm. That was ridiculously tentative today, missing an 18 inch putt and failing to bother the hole from slightly more than 2 feet. On the first putt they showed, Michelle was two feet wide right and three feet short from about 18 feet. I think the disastrous hybrid shot resulted from being stunned at her inept putting after thinking she had figured it out two weeks ago. Mentally she left the course after the short misses.

Im happy we have golf for the weekend . i like Yani

The one shot ryann had the hit the green n rolled off you could hear her say sh!t lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Glad Meredith is in and playing well.

I suspect Michelle will have one of her injuries today.

Love the Hog Call for Stacy Lewis. That was cool.

Yep, she was a good sport about it too, looked like she was slightly embarassed but still loving it at the same time.

Nobody seems to play well when miked. But Ryann was among the most interesting they've used in that role. She compared workout notes with Suzann and got Yani to say she likes to ski during the offseason but is only a beginner.

Wie's putter appears to be too long considering the way she's using it, against her left forearm. That was ridiculously tentative today, missing an 18 inch putt and failing to bother the hole from slightly more than 2 feet. On the first putt they showed, Michelle was two feet wide right and three feet short from about 18 feet. I think the disastrous hybrid shot resulted from being stunned at her inept putting after thinking she had figured it out two weeks ago. Mentally she left the course after the short misses.

Being mic'ed clearly showed how intense O'Toole is. She has a very "clipped" way of speaking. Sort of in bursts. I like her. I hope she does really well at the Solheim Cup.

Kevin

Yep, she was a good sport about it too, looked like she was slightly embarassed but still loving it at the same time.

She's gonna hear it today and tomorrow too. Pretty cool how she responded with birdie putts both times yesterday. If it can't be Suzann, Stacy would be a good winner here.

I was just in walmart. Thats as close as I'll get to watching this.

I was just in walmart. Thats as close as I'll get to watching this.

That's too bad, because these girls are good. And not bad to watch just for the view.

With the lpga adding and moving around majors, I would venture to guess that this week with the pga tour off would be a perfect week for them to play one of those majors.

I'm not sure competing with NFL opening weekend would be a good time to play one of their majors. Actually, I am sure and it wouldn't be. However, I did watch last night and it was a great featured group.

Hmm... Paula Creamer is wearing knee-high pippi long stocking socks that have a hint of "cat in the hat" style. Looks terrible in my opinion, but perhaps she is trying to distract her playing competitors.

Hmm... Paula Creamer is wearing knee-high pippi long stocking socks that have a hint of "cat in the hat" style. Looks terrible in my opinion, but perhaps she is trying to distract her playing competitors.

Ha - Yani missed the distraction memo apparently.

Tappin' from my iPad!

There are a few ladies on the course right now that I would not throw out of bed for eating crackers.

There are a few ladies on the course right now that I would not throw out of bed for eating crackers.

LMAO - never heard that saying....nice.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just saw them - she looks like a fool in those! Sorry but just ain't working!

Tappin' from my iPad!

They take the attention off of those eyebrows.

Back