LPGA - WALMART NW Arkansas Championship

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
since we don’t seem to start threads for LPGA events, I figured I’d give it a go for the WalMart tourney coming up...

Good call, the LPGA deserves more discussion. 👊

What's this?! I need to do some research I guess. Had no idea it was in Arkansas.

Hopefully there is some decent TV coverage. My early pick will be former Razorback Maria Fassi!

I'm looking at it. I assume they'll play a variety of tees around the 'Blended' yardage, so I'm curious to see what the distance and attack strategies will be on #5.

Also hoping they don't move them up much on 17 and 18. It would be nice to see them play a mid-long par 3, and 3 shot par 5 as intended to finish.

getting some of this in before i head out for 9....

Gabby...that bogey

Stacy Lewis with a dart

Anna Nordqvist with a good lead on two solid rounds so far - 64 & 62. I watched a bit of it this afternoon - nice looking course they're playing in Arkansas!

16 under for 2 rounds is really good! I don’t know why, but every time I see Anna Nordquist, I only see Justin Rose! :ROFLMAO:

Watched a bit this evening tonight with my girl!

Since it was two months late, I completely forgot about this tournament. I live about an hour away from Pinnacle and it’s always a fun tournament to go watch in person.

Congrats, Austin Ernst!

Back