Lurked for a few days...

coydog13

Reaction score
Handicap
Then I couldn't stand it any longer. I stumbled on the site while doing some research on clubs. Used to play quite a bit back in high school for the team, but as I've gotten older, and have pretty much little time to myself, probably only hit the sticks once last year. I hope to get involved quite a bit more this year, and if the boss allows, :laughing: I'll try and get out at least once a week to start.

I'm from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, and most of our courses just opened full time within the last couple of weeks. I'm still rocking my 10 year old Wal-mart special Spaulding Tour-Flites, but for the amount of times I've been in that time span, I couldn't justify spending anymore money on clubs. I'm ready to learn some new things here, and improve my game as much as possible.

Anyways, thanks for the great reviews on this site, it's what has drawn me in the most while I was researching new irons to start out with.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum coy hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Welcome to THP. Hope you enjoy!

Welcome CoyDog. I think one of the dogs we have here in the office is a CoyDog. Very pretty animal.

Anyway, enjoy the site and the awesome banter.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome! great avater too

welcome! great avater too

Thanks! I saw this online somewhere quite a while back, and have tried using it everywhere I go. Yours is pretty good too! Don't tase me bro!

Welcome!

Enjoy the site- you won't find any better :)

Welcome to THP coydog- glad you found us. We're going to get you playing more than once a year I'll tell you that much!

Hello and Welcome!

Hi CoyDog! Welcome to THP.

Welcome to a fantastic site!

JHello and :welcome: Glad to have you join us :)

Welcome Coy!

welcome aboard coydog!

Thanks all for the welcome. My new irons came in the mail yesterday, Nike SQ Machspeeds. Can't wait to get out and try them out, hoping this weekened if I can manuever around the rain we're supposed to have!

Welcome to THP! Good luck with the boss thing ;-)

Back