Lurker from Texas joining the conversation this year

Welcome. Glad to hear you caught the bug. You are in the right place, then!

Welcome to the fun!! And way to break 90 already!

Howdy everyone,

I’ve been lurking on the forum first the past couple years and have finally decided to get involved with the conversation. Everyone has always seemed so enthusiastic about this great game that it’s easy to feel welcome among the fellow hackers.

A little bit about me, I’m in my late 20s living in the Fort Worth area. I contracted Golf Fever in earnest in 2018 and have made it my primary hobby since then. Last year I finally broke 90 for the first time and am looking forward to interacting with everyone on this game we love.
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and the game. Congrats on your improvement. Keep it up.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Howdy Lurker:skywalker:

Welcome to THP!

Howdy everyone,

I’ve been lurking on the forum first the past couple years and have finally decided to get involved with the conversation. Everyone has always seemed so enthusiastic about this great game that it’s easy to feel welcome among the fellow hackers.

A little bit about me, I’m in my late 20s living in the Fort Worth area. I contracted Golf Fever in earnest in 2018 and have made it my primary hobby since then. Last year I finally broke 90 for the first time and am looking forward to interacting with everyone on this game we love.

I lurked for a couple of years before I finally decided to actively post last year. Best decision I've made in a while.

Howdy everyone,

Welcome to THP! Lots of conversation in the DFW thread in the warmer months. I'm down that way a couple times each year. I'll try to hit you up for a round next time.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!

There's a good number Texans active on the forum at any one time. I'm sure that you will find several that you'll be able to get in a few rounds with.

Welcome to THP

Welcome, lot of folks around DFW here

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I'm in the Frisco/The Colony area.

Howdy everyone,

Welcome fellow Texan!

Welcome! Texas here too!

Welcome

Back