Galen Marek

Reaction score
Handicap
I didn't see a thread but apparently Lynx Golf is "back" and coming to America. In the late 90's they had a beautiful driver that had a top that changed colors depending on how the light hit it and those sweet Black Cat Tour irons that were nickel heads. I wanted both so bad back then but never picked them up as Mickelson stole my heart from Couples and the rest is Yonex/Titleist/Callaway history.

Anyone excited to see Lynx return?

is it legit back, or is just a joke with club pro guy? btw club pro guy is hilarious.

is it legit back, or is just a joke with club pro guy? btw club pro guy is hilarious.

CPG has signed a deal with Strata.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Legit. They had a presence on the floor at this years PGA Show.

At least one of their new designs was 100% stolen from Hireko Golf

abysmal PR as well

At least one of their new designs was 100% stolen from Hireko Golf

abysmal PR as well

You're not kidding. I live three miles from Hireko and go their frequently. Went through their catalogs and found this:

IMG_3384.jpg
IMG_3385.jpg

lynx-prowler-forged-cb-irons_1.jpg

Same club.

Entirely possible its a deal where Hireko is manufacturing for Lynx.

Hireko said they didn't license the design or otherwise release it for manufacture

the other Lynx "new" products are also clones of other clone components

from another forum:

7KBSw0Z.jpg

Last edited:
I never tried the lines back in the day. But interest peaked with Freddie and Phil using them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I had a Lynx driver as a teen that I bought for $4 at a closeout store. It will most likely be the one and only Lynx club I'll ever own.

Laura Davies signed with them and was playing and promoting Lynx Golf at last weekend's tourney.

Laura Davies signed with them and was playing and promoting Lynx Golf at last weekend's tourney.
I was happy to see that, crazy that a legend like her was sponsor-less.

Hireko said they didn't license the design or otherwise release it for manufacture

the other Lynx "new" products are also clones of other clone components

from another forum:

7KBSw0Z.jpg
So they found an old CAD file in the dumpster, dusted it off, and are selling it as their own?
Lol that's crazy and certainly not a company I'd want to support at all.

All that aside, those irons look great.

Lynx Golf

So they found an old CAD file in the dumpster, dusted it off, and are selling it as their own?
Lol that's crazy and certainly not a company I'd want to support at all.

All that aside, those irons look great.

LOL one of their fairway woods is a rip-off of a Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ knock-off.

They should have made updated those Black Cat Tour nickel irons. I played the Maxfli Revolution irons which were nickel/chrome and they felt amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back