Peanut M&Ms are the absolute BEST! I don't think any of the other types can even compare to the greatness of the peanut M&Ms. :smile:

Peanut Butter
Almond
Peanut

They're all good..............

Check out this new addition to the lineup.

IMG-20120110-00230-L.jpg

IMG-20120110-00230-L.jpg
How are they? The coconut and candy corn flavors were terrible. Which sucks, cause i love both coconut and candy corn.

They are really really good. I am a fan of Chocolate Covered Cherries and these taste just like them.

ok then M&Ms or Skittles???

Two of lifes pleasures I have to pass on, or at the very least, just a few now and then. Diabetes sucks!

My are the Peanut M&M's mmmmm. I could sit down and eat a whole 1lb bag without even thinking about it or realizing it until they are gone. Yummy

Peanut butter M&M's for me, always.

I'm just a traditional M&M guy.

Steel Tappin'

I really liked Cherry Cordial. They had them only around Christmas 2 years ago and they were AWESOME. I haven't been able to find them since though. May have been a test in our area and they decided not to re-release. Otherwise, Milk Chocolate, Peanut and Pretzel are my go-to's.

I've always liked peanut, but can't eat nuts now. DOH! I'm going to have to try those cherry ones. That just sounds awesome.

IMG-20120110-00230-L.jpg

YES! These are the ones that I meantioned in my previous post. Where did you find them??

peanut

Mmmmm... Peanut is my favorite...

Not sure how I feel about the cherry flavor... generally not a big fan of chocolate covered fruit though. I'm a big peanut butter flavor fan though!!!

How are they? The coconut and candy corn flavors were terrible. Which sucks, cause i love both coconut and candy corn.

I like the coconut ones, I know the cherry will really rock. I am like JB, I love chocolate covered cherries.

Milk Chocolate
Peanut Butter
Peanut
Pretzel

This is my order from favorite to least in my top four, but I love all four of these flavors and it's hard to choose.

Milk Chocolate... In a DQ Blizzard... Man I'm getting hungry.

Not sure if I could do Cherry M&M's. I like the pretzel ones a lot though.

Back