Since I haven't had but maybe one candy bar since the end of March, I think a giant bowl filled with every single variety would be awesome.

Dark Chocolate Peanut are the best. I like the Coconut a lot. But really, they're M & Ms. They're all good. I haven't had the Pretzel, but can think of no reason they wouldn't be fantastic.

Kevin

Kinda depends: When I'm in a chocolate mood, I like the plain chocolate. When I'm studying, I usually have peanut. When I'm snackin', I prefer peanut butter or pretzel. Man, am I spoiled, or what!

Peanut for sure. if someone brings a bag around i have to literally get up and leave. I have worked too hard on my health to down a bag of those hehe.

I totally agree. My uncle and cousin downed a 3 pound bag in a day.

+1 on the Peanut M&M's

Peanut for me thanks.

Peanut only. Especially when you throw them in a bag of buttered popcorn.

Peanut for me.

Never tried the Peanut butter, going to try to find some

Wow!
I never knew so many varieties of M&M's existed!
I have only ever seen Peanut, chocolate and crispy here in the UK and peanut butter when my friend came back from a holiday in the states.
The peanut butter ones are my favourite even though I have only tried them once, they were amazing! I just wish they sold them over here :p

Peanut. Although the peanut ones from the US are better than the UK as they are bigger!

Peanut. Although the peanut ones from the US are better than the UK as they are bigger!

I heard this too. But I also heard that yours are more sophisticated and speak more eloquently. :D

Just Peanut

I love the peanut M&M's as well. I'm not a big fan of plain chocolate, it has to have peanuts or almonds or something in it.

Hands down Peanut Butter are my favorite.

Ok, why is this even a question. Peanut is the ultimate M&M.

I'm not a big chocolate/candy person in general, but I'll go for some peanut ones every once in a while.
Also, I never knew they even had coconut ones. I love coconut so I'd probably like those too.

I'm not a big candy guy, but I did try the coconut ones and liked them. If I had a quicker metabolism I'd definitely be a candy guy, but unfortunately it's not the case.

I am really suprised at the lack of pretzel from everyone. If you have not tried them I urge you too. The sweet and salty work very well together

If its an M&M and in front of me it won't last long. If I'm purchasing them and Peanut Butter is available I'm all over them.

1. PB
2. Peanut
3. Almond
4. Milk Chocolate
5. Everything else.

Grabbed a bag of pretzel on my way home today.

Peanut Butter
Pretzel
Milk Chocolate
...in that order. I like the huge XL and XXL size bags, they are AWESOME and resealable.

Peanut followed closely by peanut butter. Can you really go wrong with any of them though? My least favorite is the pretzel.

Back