Peanut. Those are about the only ones I will eat

Frozen peanut for sure. That's a winning combo.
Especially with something salty, like a soft pretzel. That's my movie theater sneak in go tos

I'm going with Peanut M&M's. I started eating those when I was little and they have stayed the favorite. Some of the one listed here though I haven't tried and they do sound interesting.

Haha, I though you were calling me Peanut! Which I'm totally cool with btw - just so long as @Canadan doesn't think he can get away with calling me Pete.

Yeah. Just had a busy week.
You and I both know i don't call you Pete, I call you Pistol.

Peanut butter M&M's are the correct answer 100% of the time.

Peanut and carmel are my favorite, I would have a hard time choosing between the 2

Peanut, because it is a good energy provider in my gorp I make up for hiking.

Espresso is excellent. Peanut butter is a solid choice. And chocolate is never a bad pick.

Peanut butter M&Ms were revolutionary.

Plain is the only other option.

Almond then peanut

Fudge Brownie

I like the Peanut Butter a lot but the Peanut is always hard to beat.

I'm in the peanut camp also.

I ate an entire family size bag of peanut M&M's over the course of 2 weeks at work...

I haven’t had one that I didn’t like. I would rate peanut butter tops, then peanut, then caramel, then pretzel.

Peanut, and you have to eat two at a time because they are M and Ms.

I haven’t had one that I didn’t like. I would rate peanut butter tops, then peanut, then caramel, then pretzel.

It took WAY too long for someone to mention caramel!

I love most M&Ms, but strangely I don't love the peanut butter ones. I think its because I can't eat a whole bag without feeling sick, and I definitely want to eat a whole bag. :unsure:

My list:

1. Pretzel
2. Caramel
3. Peanut

Honorable mention: White Chocolate Peppermint - available only during the holidays and only at certain retailers, and in a SMALLER BAG too boot! :mad: If these were available year round at normal prices, they would skyrocket to the top of the list for me.

Peanut is by far the best!

Peanut. Peanut butter are called Reeses Pieces.

Bucking the trend here, I'm still a fan of the original. Peanut are good, but after that, I can't say I've really enjoyed any of the others all that much.

Crispy Mint M&Ms sound delicious. I've long been jealous of the incredible diversity of candy flavors available in Asia. There have been literally dozens of Kit Kat flavors alone. Why don't we get this stuff here?

I have a feeling that you guys get a lot more flavours than us over here, but I will happily eat the peanut ones until beyond the point I'm nauseous. I absolutely love them.

Back