For Trade MacGregor 1983 M85 Colokrom MT (wingbacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knot Right

Reaction score
One of MacGregors best forgings ever. I played a identical set off and on from 1983 to 2010 until I finally wore the faces concave.

This set makeup is 4-PW SW and in very nice condition. No deep scratching or gouges and the copper faces are excellent. Just your typical small bag chatter dings. The SW is near mint. They at 1 degree upright.

I'm not looking to make any money on these but I would like to trade for set of steel shafts a putter, etc. etc. You can PM me to haggle.

MacGregor M85's.JPG

Macs cpper face.JPG

Mac SW.JPG

These are gorgeous! I love the faces!! GLWS!

These are gorgeous! I love the faces!! GLWS!
The M85's were one of those very few "makes" that played as well as they looked Yukon. They faded just as easy as hitting a draw. I gave up some yardage to the newer technology with them but I was fairly a long hitting iron player at 6' 3" so I never really cared about it too much.

Wow those look good.

The M85's were one of those very few "makes" that played as well as they looked Yukon. They faded just as easy as hitting a draw. I gave up some yardage to the newer technology with them but I was fairly a long hitting iron player at 6' 3" so I never really cared about it too much.
That’s dangerous because of how good they look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back