Magic genie grants a wish - eliminate one shot from your repertoire

Duck hook.... had to put the driver away today due to them!

Big Left miss with the driver.

Bladed wedge is a good one.

I hate a soft fadey iron that ends short and right when I quit on a swing. That shot has got to go.
This one is a killer for me... Swing, click, followed by an immediate you idiot or son of a...

Driver slice and it’s not even close for me. It would shave at least 8 strokes off my game and save so many houses.

The snap hook off the tee.

Seems like every time I play for my cut/fade, that I snap hook one into the bushes that I am aimed at lol.

Fat shots. Man that would be a dream to not worry about that lol

I can play my slice but that dang miss hit wedge kills me every time.

The fat approach shot.

The chunked 50 yard wedge from the fairway. Nothing induces the urge to toss a club like that..

For me it would be the chuck fat shot.

I could have a great drive to only kill a hole with that chunked fat iron.

So if you had the chance to eliminate one (but only one) shot forever, what would it be?
Duck hook? Gone
Shank? Never again
Banana slice? Nope

For me it would be the bladed wedge. I know there are worse misses in golf, but this one bites me in the @#$ too often. I'd be a happier man without ever screaming a 60 yard pitch long and gone.

Easy
Sh@nk.

I've already nearly eliminated the hook. I can live with a slice once in a while.

After the first couple of times out this week it would have to be the slice...

Pull hooks for me. That's the "bad shot" I could do with out. I don't hit many, but when I do, it's tough to make up for it. Especially on the hole I hit it on.

I read something in a book by an old 1920s golf guru that stuck with me. I forget his name, but he wrote something to the effect, that getting off the tee in good shape was a major score saver. That it sets up the rest of the hole for better scoring. Always believed that little tid bit.

The blow it by the hole putt! Absolutely hate the 10+ foot come back putt! 🤬

Missed putts inside of 4 feet.

I'd also love the genie to eliminate failed punches and let me blast through trees.

The chunked wedge shot. I mean I would be a scratch golfer if it didn’t happen 20 times a round.

The fat iron shot...ugh !

I've been prone to shanking wedges over the years.

I'm "yippie" with the putter some times.

I smother the 3+4 irons some times.

I hook the mid irons some times.

I pull the short irons some times.

I wouldn't know where to start. :p

For me its my occasional slice. Dang thing always appears at just the wrong time.

Definitely the big slice for me. Am making progress in eliminating a lot of the time, but I still have those rounds when it really eats my lunch and ruins the round. If I'm driving it straight, the rest will usually follow through confidence alone.

You've got to look at it like making a deal with the devil. Every detail needs to be spelled out or you could get something you didn't want... like "I want no pull hooks" but wind up always hitting hosel rockets.

Pulled irons from the short grass. The kind that end up ten yards long and god knows how far left. Hate wasting a good drive!
chunked wedge is the worst for me, then missing a 4 footer for par, birdie, eagle, double
The hook.
The low left shot. It's so frustrating and makes you just scratch your head and go what on Earth did I just do wrong there?
The pull hook.
Duck hook.... had to put the driver away today due to them!
Big Left miss with the driver.
The snap hook off the tee.

Seems like every time I play for my cut/fade, that I snap hook one into the bushes that I am aimed at lol.
The fat approach shot.
The chunked 50 yard wedge from the fairway. Nothing induces the urge to toss a club like that..
For me it would be the chuck fat shot.

I could have a great drive to only kill a hole with that chunked fat iron.
The chunked wedge shot. I mean I would be a scratch golfer if it didn’t happen 20 times a round.

I didn’t know there might be support groups. Eliminate one or the other I’ll be happy.

The 30 yard draw can say bye bye. Happens maybe once a round but it’s just so bad I can’t stand it. I can deal with a fat shot but that draw can kiss it.

Back