Magnet or Velcro Putter Cover

Magnet, cleaner, works better, and I can stick it to one of my irons while I go putt, that way its right there when I put my putter back.

Magnet.

Velcro
Because no one has picked it yet and because either one works just fine but I said Velcro so Velcro is better..

Magnet is way better than Velcro.

Magnet for me. I had a Velcro cover and the Velcro kept ripping off from one side or the other.

I was going to post something along these lines in the Scotty thread. Their head covers just seem cheaper than my magnetic ones. Compared to my stitch or my swag cover I would think it was a $15 cover from the sale bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I‘m a magnet guy, but honestly I remove my covers and toss them in the basket on the cart before I start a round. I don’t feel like having to waste time putting covers off and on during a round.

Magnetic, of course. It's funny that Scotty Cameron and Bettinardi still use velcro on their headcovers.

Magnetic, of course. It's funny that Scotty Cameron and Bettinardi still use velcro on their headcovers.
For the prices they charge for Scottys, they should use magnets made from the rarest, purest metals on earth, harvested by the bare hands of virgin maidens under the light of a full moon. :ROFLMAO:

Magnet for sure. Velcro usually ends up failing pretty quick

I had a velcro one.

Had..

Used velcro, magnet is so much better.

Things I just learned about my magnet cover for tomorrow's round: :)

1. Pick it up with my putter off the ground since it sticks
2. Toss it on my irons it sticks

Magnets, how do they work! I like them better than velcro

prefer magnet - the velcro wears out faster and collects a lot of fuzz and stuff.

Depends on who is making the covers. If it’s OEM, I prefer Velcro because their magnets typically are either weak, or don’t stay in place after a while. If it’s aftermarket, magnets because they’re actually high strength and quality.

Magnet. Always strongly rejected velcro in the past but have been using the stock Hogan cover with velcro and it's not as bad as I thought.

I prefer magnet. It’s just more convenient. Velcro can re attach itself if you do t keep it separate and it wears at the stitching.

I still don’t know why companies make so many Velcro covers and charge so much money for them. The magnetic ones are so much nicer.

Magnet. I like magnets. Magnets are fun!

Magnet and its not close

Back