Magnet or Velcro Putter Cover

Magnet is my choice.

Magnet all day every day. I do have a THP one with velcro though and I don't mind using that one every once in awhile.

I like magnet better but I have lost a couple if covers by not closing it properly

Velco is like putting beans in chili. It works, but it ain't right.

my velcro cover has come off multiple times. guess I'll look for a magnet cover

Magnet all the way.

Bumping this and was wondering if anyone can recommend where to purchase a magnetic cover from? Not looking for a collectors type of cover that will break the bank but just something built with reasonable quality that would be used daily.

Thank you in advance.

Bumping this and was wondering if anyone can recommend where to purchase a magnetic cover from? Not looking for a collectors type of cover that will break the bank but just something built with reasonable quality that would be used daily.

Thank you in advance.
At GG or PGASS they have the stock Ping and Barstool options that are magnetic. I’ve seen some nice Ogio options that are magnetic as well.

Whatever is in my THP putter cover!

I got an American flag motif at Amazon.

I don’t understand why so many high end putters use Velcro. I despise it and will switch it out no matter how much I like the design. I always feel like it’s going to scratch up the finish of a putter because it always grinds past the Velcro putting it on and taking it off! First world problems I know but it’s quite a pet peeve of mine.

I will only buy a magnet cover

Magnet, and it ain't even close.

Magnet. Velcro is too loud.

I have never cared, both have their own pros and cons. Magnets can fall out, velcro wears out. I just like nice headcovers and I have a few!

I’m curious….I’ve never heard that one before 😉
Guy i play with tears his open everytime someone is mid swing and its LOUD

I usually play with magnet headcovers not a huge fan of velcro - I've seen them rip too many times

Guy i play with tears his open everytime someone is mid swing and its LOUD
Hahaha! Maybe it’s his strategy to get you off kilter

Magnetic is definitely the way to go

Back