Magnolia Grove RTJ

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So have a work trip coming up and that means it’s back to playing some traveling golf. I’ll be headed to Mobile and know that Magnolia Grove is there.

Have any of you ever played either The Crossing or The Falls, and if so which would you recommend?

Before I moved, Magnolia Grove was my home course. Played it 2 to 3 times per week. I think The Crossings course is nicer...and easier... than The Falls. The LPGA used to play a tournament on The Crossings about 5 years ago.

Can't speak to the others, just know that i loved Magnolia when i played it a couple of years ago......

Before I moved, Magnolia Grove was my home course. Played it 2 to 3 times per week. I think The Crossings course is nicer...and easier... than The Falls. The LPGA used to play a tournament on The Crossings about 5 years ago.
Yeah I think it’s going to be a toss up. Both looked nice on the website.

Yeah I think it’s going to be a toss up. Both looked nice on the website.

It is pretty close IMO. Played Crossings last year and Falls this year. I'd give the edge to Falls myself as the course routing seemed to flow a bit better (the 9th doesn't return to the clubhouse). Enjoy!

It is pretty close IMO. Played Crossings last year and Falls this year. I'd give the edge to Falls myself as the course routing seemed to flow a bit better (the 9th doesn't return to the clubhouse). Enjoy!
Thanks man...looking forward to it!

Enjoy it and let
Is hear what you think. I have a trip planned that direction in early October. Be there long enough to play all the courses in the area

The Lakewood courses at Point Clear are excellent. The Azalea is hosting the US Senior Women’s Am this year. Gorgeous courses and so much fun to play!

So have a work trip coming up and that means it’s back to playing some traveling golf. I’ll be headed to Mobile and know that Magnolia Grove is there.

Have any of you ever played either The Crossing or The Falls, and if so which would you recommend?
Hit me up, ill join you. Both are great and in awesome condition currently. I would check to see when the start punching greens (usually after July 4th). The crossings hosted the LPGA and is routed in which 9 and 10 are near the clubhouse. The falls doesn’t turn near the clubhouse so stock up. All RTJ are great Mag is middle of the pack overall but you won’t be disappointed. Both are great tracks!

Hit me up, ill join you. Both are great and in awesome condition currently. I would check to see when the start punching greens (usually after July 4th). The crossings hosted the LPGA and is routed in which 9 and 10 are near the clubhouse. The falls doesn’t turn near the clubhouse so stock up. All RTJ are great Mag is middle of the pack overall but you won’t be disappointed. Both are great tracks!
We are coming in on June 22 & looking to play in the afternoon. Our flights arrive at 12:50pm I believe, but will confirm and let you know. I know we have 3 right now unless the guy that lives in the area brings a fourth. If not would love to have you!

We are coming in on June 22 & looking to play in the afternoon. Our flights arrive at 12:50pm I believe, but will confirm and let you know. I know we have 3 right now unless the guy that lives in the area brings a fourth. If not would love to have you!
Enjoy and let me know.

Sounds fun Matt! I need to hit some of the trail one day.

Back