MagSafe phone attachment

Coloradomrg

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
After buying new phones this year, I decided I don’t want to have a dedicated golf phone case anymore. I use a clicgear cart that I love, but the phone attachment accessory is a bit of a pain. With the old phone I used a cheap case to attach the button on the back to click into the holder. Just swapped cases before/after rounds. New phone has the magnet on the back and I got a MagSafe case so wanted to try something out in that realm.
Ordered this magnetic disk, and attached the clicgear button to it. Bingo! Works like a charm. Will report back once I’ve used it for a round or two. I jostled it around in the garage pretty hard and no failure.

Encased Magnetic iPhone Mount Compatible with MagSafe, Sticker Holder Accessories for Wall, Car, Home, Office, Kitchen for iPhone 12/13/14/ Pro Max https://a.co/d/fpg5MlC

913143AF-432A-4D5D-BBD8-2DB38D5082C5.jpeg9000D2F6-E886-4D6B-9CEA-E5B514BED2A9.jpeg

You're braver than me, I went with the motorcycle holder, sometimes I just like to let my cart roll down the hill by itself.
71kw0RENMVL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpeg

Back