Major Changes & Forum Downtime Saturday 8/10/19 at 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
GolferGal;n8873562 said:
I wasn't kidding, it looks TOTALLY different.

I really like it. The only thing I miss so far is the ability to jump to the end of a thread by clicking "last." But I'll get used to it. Nice work!

pmm21;n8873565 said:
I really like it. The only thing I miss so far is the ability to jump to the end of a thread by clicking "last." But I'll get used to it. Nice work!

I miss that too. You just have to type the last page number, OR on the main page if you go to the right side and see the double blue arrow under the avatar that will take you to the very last post in the thread, not just the last read, but the actual last post.

GolferGal;n8873564 said:
Spend some time going through things, for the most part it's all the same, it just looks different and maybe takes some different steps to get there. There is a thread to post any questions or issues you see, so make sure you post in there if you run into anything.

We will work on a lot more stuff tomorrow too, but seeing as though it's 2am my time, I may need to go to bed soon.

Yeah it doesn't look too complex. Thanks for all of your hard work!

GolferGal;n8873566 said:
I miss that too. You just have to type the last page number, OR on the main page if you go to the right side and see the double blue arrow under the avatar that will take you to the very last post in the thread, not just the last read, but the actual last post.

Cool, I also just learned that you can click the navigation arrows really fast and get through the page numbers before it attempts to load a page. Works well when this thread is only on page 6!

pmm21;n8873568 said:
Cool, I also just learned that you can click the navigation arrows really fast and get through the page numbers before it attempts to load a page. Works well when this thread is only on page 6!

Haha, see you are already learning new tricks. :smile:

Update is looking great. Thanks for all the hard work!

Everything looks good, I hope things are going good behind the scenes.

to re-enable signatures, go to your User Settings page (top right username menu dropdown), go to Account, then enable Show Signatures

if your browser autofills username/passwords, make sure you clear those fields before hitting Save Changes to prevent an error popup

the New Posts button/page on the top ribbon replicates the old standard Forum page

Today's Posts directly below the menu ribbon replicates the old New Posts function, albeit with the 30 second timer enforced

Update looks really great! Much more usable on mobile for sure.

dazeedmonds;n8873587 said:
Update looks really great! Much more usable on mobile for sure.

We will have a lot more on mobile coming soon.

JB;n8873591 said:
We will have a lot more on mobile coming soon.

I am very excited about this!

Alright! Looks great guys. Much much better on mobile.

radiman;n8873594 said:
Alright! Looks great guys. Much much better on mobile.

And the actual mobile suite is not done yet. When we hopefully get it rolled out it will be an app and have the same functionality as Tapatalk but NOT Tapatalk.

GolferGal;n8873596 said:
And the actual mobile suite is not done yet. When we hopefully get it rolled out it will be an app and have the same functionality as Tapatalk but NOT Tapatalk.

Nice! Looking forward to it.

The changes I have seen thus far look and work great.

GolferGal;n8873611 said:
I apparently broke something just now, so bare with us while we get it fixed. Sorry!

no worries all part of a big upgrade...never goes 100% right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Loving the new look

GolferGal;n8873626 said:
Well it did...until I broke it haha. I have such a talent for that.

Add ‘Software QA engineer’ to your resumé.

So far, me likey mucho!

Tapatalk is back up, but I am still having issues on my mobile version.

Site looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the layout is working properly for a guest who is viewing. Basically a text with link version. No skin.

Layout changed dramatically after I signed in.

What are the little gray bars under forum name above HOF Tags? Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back