Major Changes & Forum Downtime Saturday 8/10/19 at 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadan;n8873660 said:
I'm not sure the layout is working properly for a guest who is viewing. Basically a text with link version. No skin.

Layout changed dramatically after I signed in.

Check again please. I logged out and saw similar to what I see when logged in.
It could have been during a time we were fixing something.

jdtox;n8873671 said:
What are the little gray bars under forum name above HOF Tags? Just curious

jdtox;n8873671 said:
What are the little gray bars under forum name above HOF Tags? Just curious

Jman;n8873673 said:
That is correct, it's reputation.

We are still working on bugs so the site will keep going down and back on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jman;n8873673 said:
GolferGal;n8873674 said:
That is correct, it's reputation.

We are still working on bugs so the site will keep going down and back on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Gotcha, thx. Took me a while to figure out how to multiquote haha

I know its not your issue and looking to bypass eventually but at least for me currently Tapatalk won't load the forum.

jdtox;n8873683 said:
Gotcha, thx. Took me a while to figure out how to multiquote haha

I know its not your issue and looking to bypass eventually but at least for me currently Tapatalk won't load the forum.

How about now? I am posting this from tapatalk.

Keep in mind we are working on things so the forum will be up and down for a while.

Reactions: JB
I am posting this through tapatalk also. It wonÂ’t load the timeline for me but I can use the forum section to navigate

Edit: it’s working now. There does seem to be some issue with apostrophe’s

Changes look really good so far! Main page was just text, but after sign-in it looks great!
Loving the mobile add-on.
So far, so good!

tapatalk is working fine but still having issues with timeline loading. i am sure its just a cache dealio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

YukonLiving;n8873710 said:
Changes look really good so far! Main page was just text, but after sign-in it looks great!
Loving the mobile add-on.
So far, so good!

So when you weren't logged in you couldn't read the main page from the web? If so, what browser were you using?

Does anyone else suddenly have a ton of subscriptions? It looks like I now have 580 subscriptions and I definitely haven't subscribed to that many threads. I thought you might want to know about that.

KEV;n8873793 said:
Does anyone else suddenly have a ton of subscriptions? It looks like I now have 580 subscriptions and I definitely haven't subscribed to that many threads. I thought you might want to know about that.

Yes, I had the same thing for some reason, but it took about 2 minutes to unsubscribe to everyone.

How are everyone's PM's working? Any issues?

Reactions: KEV
Sorry for the skim - but what is our most efficient method for mobile use? Also testing a photo

Attachments

• photo35645.jpg
    photo35645.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
JourdanInMich;n8873959 said:
Sorry for the skim - but what is our most efficient method for mobile use? Also testing a photo

That’s up to you. For now Tapatalk is an option, although buggy. You can also use the mobile version of the forum for now. We are hoping to have a mobile forum app in the next couple of weeks to replace Tapatalk, and when that happens we will make an official announcement.

GolferGal;n8873965 said:
That’s up to you. For now Tapatalk is an option, although buggy. You can also use the mobile version of the forum for now. We are hoping to have a mobile forum app in the next couple of weeks to replace Tapatalk, and when that happens we will make an official announcement.

Thanks, Morgan! Going to practice on the mobile web for now until we see the new app. Appreciate all of the hard work.

GolferGal;n8873965 said:

I have tried to log in through Tapatalk and had no luck so I will just wait on the new app. Thanks for everything you have done.

copenhagerman;n8873969 said:
I have tried to log in through Tapatalk and had no luck so I will just wait on the new app. Thanks for everything you have done.

I’m so sorry it’s giving you fits, it’s been giving so many people issues for a while, so we are anxious to get this mobile app rolled out for you guys.

Wooooo.....we still using taptalk for mobile devices?

mreiter;n8873972 said:
Wooooo.....we still using taptalk for mobile devices?

Read through this thread haha.
Tapatalk is still working for most.
We have a lot more coming for mobile that is outlined in here.

How do you mark all forums read? Used to be a button.

pilot25;n8874045 said:
How do you mark all forums read? Used to be a button.

Previously, you went to forums and then it was in a drop down.
Now you go to forums and at the bottom it says mark channels read.

Forum looks great nice upgrade thank you!

How do you find latest posts?

How do you search within a sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back