Make a Prediction on your ‘21 Driver

M5 just found a good combo; grabbed a EFSZ again and still have SIM-tasitic ......nothing more needed to compete although the new bats look tempting :cool:

Crow swallowing moment.........after hitting EFSZ and seeing a pic of the epic max , there's a strong pull towards the 21' Callaway heads......ugh

Probably safe to say the Cobra Speedzone Xtreme...

I’m probably keeping the Epic Flash another season. I’ll give some new drivers a try but I see it likely other clubs will be switched out first

I’m in love with the shaft I put in play recently so I’ll be keeping my eye out for deals on a head. Will be looking out for Ping, Callaway, and Cobra in particular.

Majority of it will be black. Book it. ;)

Sounds like a Titleist.
Really? Felt like a pretty inclusive prediction. :LOL:

And there are more coming. I love that TSi3, but... 🔥

Really? Felt like a pretty inclusive prediction. :LOL:

And there are more coming. I love that TSi3, but... 🔥

srixon x7 driver.. it was pretty impressive.

So you liked it? It looks great on top, but if fell off my list pretty fast.

really why? I thought the performance was impressive. With the right shaft it could be really good. There are a lot of good options coming.. it may be a multi driver year..

really why? I thought the performance was impressive. With the right shaft it could be really good. There are a lot of good options coming.. it may be a multi driver year..
Just the definition of an imperfect fit is all. And the upright ones tend to bug me. Totally on me.

It's going to be a colorful spring. lol

Probably switching to a Mavrik Max

I would say one of Callaway’s new line;)

I usually give a newer model or 2 a try but always find myself going back to my old reliable S-Yard driver. Nothing has been able to keep it out of the bag so im guessing 2021 will be the same.

Back