Make a Prediction on your ‘21 Driver

I’ll definitely try everything available but I’m still loving my F9. I can sometimes get better numbers on the launch monitors but it’s still amazing on the course for me.

Unless I’m lucky enough to get back into an event, I’ll be playing the same driver!

Ping G400 which I picked up used in October.

Ping G425 LST 9* with ALTA CB 60 g Reg shaft.

I'm set with my Speedzone driver for a while.

Ping G425 MAX

Since I just got a Callaway BB21 I doubt there will be a change, but the Mizuno ST200 would peak my interest for sure.

It will be Sim Max unless new Callaway can beat it. Its not a speed thing, I just need more right bias out of a Callaway offering.
Would the green dot tip help that?

Probably? Not sure where or how to get one. Never seen them offered in Canada anywhere.
I got mine on eBay but not sure if they have Canadian shipping.

Club Champion fitting Tuesday, I’ll know then. Right now, I’m playing either. 10.5 degree Rogue (from the rent set) or a friends 917 12 degree. I could go with either of them if need be.

There’s plenty of time for this to change, but I predict I’ll acquire either a PXG 0811 XF or a Ben Hogan GS 53 Max.
Hogan is one club would test over PXG as stunning appearance

I’m working to get the B-21 in 21!

Probably? Not sure where or how to get one. Never seen them offered in Canada anywhere.
Golfworks Canada used to have them on their site

I am very happy with a late season acquisition of a Ping G410 Plus 10.5. It has removed a Ping G30 SFT and Callaway Epic Flash from play. Neither of them are as long and forgiving. I will be selling the Epic Flash.

I'm torn, I finally got my driving figured out and am loving my G400. I will definitely look around and see what's best for my new swing though!

Either my Epic Flash SZ stays in the bag or I pick up a B21 later in the year.

It will be either TSi3 or one of my triple diamonds- Epic Flash Or Mavrik. In reality, it will be all of them, haha- they will all misbehave at some point in time and earn a period in timeout...

Mavrik Max will hold the bag until next December.

I’m sticking with the SIM. As long as I do my part it works. Now, instead of being 50-75yds behind @KY Golfer I’m only 20-30 🤣

I predict I will still be playing my PXG Gen 1 0811x in 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G400 Max...not going anywhere...😎

Same head (Cobra Speedzone) new shaft.................

Back