Yeah, I thought it had everything to do with eye dominance. Didn't think it would be more complex than that, but clearly there's logic involved.
Just a great video. I have never had a putter fitting. Taking a look at my Putter with the Line on the flange and when I putt on an indoor Mat I have noticed a tendency to have a right bias. During the course of your testing was grip type/size taken into consideration. I have had my putter an Evnroll ER5B for a couple years and gone through a couple grip changes. The first grip I actually felt after a while it was affecting my alignment in that it was off. I changed to a larger grip which was better and I was ok with my putting. I just this past week changed to the Golf Pride Pro Only Cord Green which is smaller than the grip it replaced and a little larger than the original. It feels great and I got a lot of putts in with it indoors before yesterday and today which were my first two rounds with it. I really putted well making a lot of Putts and it never felt better. Same putter, same stroke but it just felt better and my alignment just seemed better so im curious as to how much of a factor the right Putter grip is because it really seems to be making a big difference.

Back