Making A Murderer (Spoilers)

I just watched this a little while back and I'm kind of shocked that confession by Dassey has been upheld again. That kid kind of got raked over the coals on that. I'm not positive Avery is guilty, or innocent for that matter, but I really don't think the kid was involved.

What a gross injustice and just goes to show how awful our legal system is .

The fact the kid was allowed to be interrogated without council or a guardian is a travesty.

Then add on top of that his own lawyer was setting him up is ridiculous .

I pray to god I’m never accused of anything because you’re A: gonna go broke defending yourself and B: maybe get jobbed anyways .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just watched this a little while back and I'm kind of shocked that confession by Dassey has been upheld again. That kid kind of got raked over the coals on that. I'm not positive Avery is guilty, or innocent for that matter, but I really don't think the kid was involved.
Go back and read the actual interview transcript not what they show you in the "documentary".

It was iffy, but he definitely knew details he wouldn't have otherwise known. Judges have repeatedly determined it didn't mest coercion.

I feel bad for him, he had a terrible lawyer and clearly isn't bright. But I do believe he had some involvement.

Go back and read the actual interview transcript not what they show you in the "documentary".

It was iffy, but he definitely knew details he wouldn't have otherwise known. Judges have repeatedly determined it didn't mest coercion.

I feel bad for him, he had a terrible lawyer and clearly isn't bright. But I do believe he had some involvement.

I never have read through the court docs and I'm sure it paints a much more clear picture, but I'm not sure the kid is even competent to stand trial honestly. Did they ever mention Dasseys's IQ level.

I never have read through the court docs and I'm sure it paints a much more clear picture, but I'm not sure the kid is even competent to stand trial honestly. Did they ever mention Dasseys's IQ level.
Being slow doesn't make you incompetent, if you can understand what is going on you are competent to stand trial. I didn't see anything that would make me think he was incompetent.

The kid got a raw deal and it’s a shame.

So there is a Making a Murderer part 2 coming out in mid october on netflix

I'll definitely tune in, this is a captivating story regardless of which side you're on. Earlier this month when we played Whistling Straits we were very close to Manitowoc so it was kinda strange seeing the area. I legit wanted to go drive around that city and see the salvage yard etc but we didn't have time.

He’s still guilty no matter how many seasons Netflix puts on.

He’s still guilty no matter how many seasons Netflix puts on.

You don’t think the kid got a raw deal?

He may be guilty but doesn’t he deserve a fair trial where his own lawyer isn’t trying to set him up?

I might need to rewatch this as I don’t remember his legal team “setting him up”. Maybe they were trying to get him the best deal possible because he was guilty?

I might need to rewatch this as I don’t remember his legal team “setting him up”. Maybe they were trying to get him the best deal possible because he was guilty?

Yah the lawyers investigator was trying to get him to confess and secretly record it .

I believe the kid had something to do with it but he at least deserves a fair trial with some competent legal representation.

Yah the lawyers investigator was trying to get him to confess and secretly record it .

I believe the kid had something to do with it but he at least deserves a fair trial with some competent legal representation.

Or the lawyer saw the evidence against him and was trying to get him a plea deal.

Going off memory but I think he had already confessed at that point, just trying to get it on paper.

I have a slight amount of doubt that he was as involved as he said, but no doubt he was involved.

Back