Making the Switch

Welcome Keith! Glad you joined!

Thanks, me too, this community is awesome.
Yes it is! Glad you joined AC! It is the key to all the awesome experiences and contests.

Welcome to THP

Yes it is! Glad you joined AC! It is the key to all the awesome experiences and contests.
Yeah it was a no brainier after reading through the 2019 Granddaddy trip and seeing all great stories. Really hope to make it this year and make some new friends.

Welcome!!!

welcome

Hi! Welcome to THP!

Hello all, new here (obviously) and really liking it. I live in between Cincinnati and Dayton area, and golf as much as I can, about 2-3 times a month. I hang out at the range a lot as I don't have a normal group to play with regularly. I'm going to try and play a lot before June rolls around as my wife and I are expecting our first child, very scared and excited lol.

I work at a car dealership as a service writer and don't get to get off during the week so only golf during the weekend, unfortunately for the wallet and time. I'm looking forward to joining The Albatross Club to help out the kids and of course what comes with that. Really hope to make some new friends and go on a trip or two before my life really changes.

Thanks all and take care.

Keith

As @Nerdy_81 said lots of Ohio guys... Welcome from Cleveland!

My wife and I have two month old so know the feeling but its a fun wild ride!

No way, that's where I grew up and went to high school. I'm living in Mason now and play wherever I can. I love Stonelick, play Hickory with my dad at times, Heather Woode is always good. Pretty much all over.

Do you ever go to Miles of Golf? I'm there a lot.
Welcome. I'm over in maineville and work in West Chester. I too have a membership at the Oasis in Loveland for the time being. Keep an eye out as us Ohio guys tend to try and get together for golf here and there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm over in maineville and work in West Chester. I too have a membership at the Oasis in Loveland for the time being. Keep an eye out as us Ohio guys tend to try and get together for golf here and there.

Right on, will do, don't hesitate to ask if you ever need a fourth lol. :ROFLMAO:

Right on, will do, don't hesitate to ask if you ever need a fourth lol.
You got it

Welcome

Back