Mallet Head Cover Suggestions

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for suggestions to purchase a mallet head cover. I have of course looked at Rose and Fire, but they really don't have what I am looking for which is a heel shafted cover that is red and black in color with a magnetic closure. I have looked Stitch (the gray cover was close), Seamus (nothing there and more than I want to spend), Iilac (nothing there and way to expensive), SunFish had some, but they were sold in color and I want at least the trim to be in the opposite color. Oh, I would prefer it not be a brand such as Odyssey or TaylorMade, but a more independent similar to the companies I have mentioned already.

Any suggestions for places to shop for such a putter cover? Thanks in advance!

I picked up a putter cover in the marketplace here. Maybe you could check there?

Or Daphne's head covers?

I picked up a putter cover in the marketplace here. Maybe you could check there?

Or Daphne's head covers?

I didn't see anything in the market place, but that was last week so I need to check again. Daphne's didn't really have much in the style I am looking for, but thanks for the suggestion! :(

Was typing out this whoooooole thing then read your prefer non brand like Odyssey lol

Hole 9 Designs and American Flatsticks do customs for reasonable prices

I have the Stitch. Great cover.

Robert Mark makes some awesome covers too. I usually do them or R&F.

Thanks y'all!!! I am a big fan of Rose and Fire's work. I think I have 11 covers of different varieties, but they don't really have anything stock like I am looking for and I would like to avoid custom if I can just due to the increased cost. What I am looking for is kind of basic, but apparently hard to find.

Search "Craftsman putter covers" on Amazon, see if they have something that's up your alley. I have one of theirs and it's a lot better than I thought it would be for the cost.

Back