Maltby KE4 Max Irons 4-GW

jswatson0917

Resident Bubblehead
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I had recently purchased these clubs and finally had a chance to get them out on a course to try them out. My typical score for my old clubs (Jazz Rockets) was 125, with these my last round was a 114 and I am pretty sure these clubs helped, though I will need a few more rounds to be sure. Most of my shots were off center towards the toe but I still managed to hit the ball straight with some good carry (170 yards with the 4 iron). I did have a couple errant shots where I sliced the ball but I attribute that to my inconsistent swing. So far I am enjoying these irons and they have definitely boosted my confidence when it comes to using them.

That’s awesome. Congrats on the new sticks, good luck with them. Keep us posted on the progress too.

I have played Maltbys since 2017. I know all the guys there. I been through their fitting classes. All the Irons, fairway woods, hybrids, wedges, and putters are amazing. The maltby line of shafts are amazing as well. I have their putters and are really good, especially the milled ones. Going up in the spring to find a driver that I hit well. If you live near Columbus worth the trip. Guys know their stuff.

Back