Mancest of the NorCal crew is the man.

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Recently we put on a NorCal get together in Folsom, I invited the guys to stay at the house to keep expenses down. It was a fun two days of golf and was affordable, just the way we wanted it.

Mancest was on of the guys staying at the house and he was a delight along with the others. During our beer, vodka and lemonade and whatever everybody was drinking first night, a sorry ass old ceramic coaster Mancest was using gave out and cracked, no biggie into the trash it goes, probably should have tossed it a long time ago the thing was ugly!

we laughed and continued to have a few more rounds. We finished golf the next day and all went our separate ways.

i got a package today which I thought was odd, I hadn't ordered anything and didn't recognize the shipping address. My name and info where correct so I opened the box.

inside were a brand new set of coasters with the SFGiants logo on them, very cool. I still didn't know why I received them, I didn't order coasters, my old ones were fine. Then I looked at the packing order and the name was Mancest's! I put two and two together and figured out what happened. Very sweet gesture!

Dude, you really didn't have to send me the gift for that old raggedy coaster, but I appreciate it!

This is how we have it with out THP NorCal group, always looking out for each other and having fun! I consider all of you friends, I am glad to have gotten to know you! Thanks again Mancest!

I would agree with that. Right before our NorCal vs SoCal event I was bitching about having to buy an orange shirt (i'm not a big orange fan) and he said he would let me borrow one for the event that might fit. So a few days later I get a package from a golf retailer with a brand new Puma shirt (of course) in day glo orange. Can't even believe the generosity of that guy!

Such a solid guy. Only way he gets thrown off is if a "putter collection" creates a breeze. <-- I don't expect anyone to understand that random stupid sentence.

Mancest is a good dude and great to play with too!

Back