Top 10.... that is a lot of pressure dude... let's try to be realistic huh?

From the guy who finished second last year with a wounded partner who had 1.5 hands??? Me thinks you can handle the pressure. Just sayin'.

From the guy who finished second last year with a wounded partner who had 1.5 hands??? Me thinks you can handle the pressure. Just sayin'.

It is sad, but the guy with 1.5 hands played at least 1.5 times better than me. I love your confidence in me, wish I had it in myself....

Mancest WITB

9/28/17 update, the One Lengths will be mixed in this winter.

3a493dd485eaebe0e1043b5f76c6a4e8.jpg

f43bb831c4bbef83a29e6a8751eb889f.jpg

d7f42a5a80d3443bdfc21058364ba2f2.jpg

So the 9/27 update:

Driver: Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10.5* +1/N Project X Evenflow blue 65 5.5 45.5"
3W: Callaway Steelhead XR 15* Fujikura Pro Green 72 R 42.75"
5W: Cobra F7 18.5* UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4 42.25"
4H: Callaway BBOS 22* N/S Graphite Design UT-85 R 39.25"
5I-GW: Titelst 718 AP3 Nippon AMC 880s 1/4" short of standard, 2* flat lie
SW: Cleveland CBX 54* Dynamic Gold 115 1/4" short of standard, 2* flat lie, 1* strong loft
LW: Callaway MD PM Grind 58* KBS Tour V w 1* flat lie
Putter: Edel E-1 Gold finish, pygmy edition.

As mentioned in the previous post, the Cobra F7 Ones are not going away, think I am going to do a reshaft project for some slightly lighter shafts in the 6-8. Will update in this and the F7 One threads.

Last edited:
AP3’s! Nice!

Those AP3's look really good!

Those AP3's look really good!

They are beautiful irons... The progressive blade length and size is good for me. The 48* wedge is quite a bit smaller than the 5I, so you don't feel like it is a shovel, but it still has forgiveness in it. And the 5I inspires confidence while still looking damn good.

Put a 26* VKTR in the bag today, will probably leave it in again tomorrow but will probably do some more testing with the AP3 5I and the Cobra F7 One 5I.

Put a 26* VKTR in the bag today, will probably leave it in again tomorrow but will probably do some more testing with the AP3 5I and the Cobra F7 One 5I.

have you tested the 818 line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tested the 818 line?

Titleist 818?

Yes, $115 for a club I will just be testing out was quite a bit more appealing than $280. The VKTR was a very straight shooter for me just a little too spinny in the longer one I tested out last year. More looking at getting some easier launch in the colder weather I will be playing in for the next several months.

Titleist 818?

Yes, $115 for a club I will just be testing out was quite a bit more appealing than $280. The VKTR was a very straight shooter for me just a little too spinny in the longer one I tested out last year. More looking at getting some easier launch in the colder weather I will be playing in for the next several months.

yes the titleist. was only asking because i played the vktr for awhile and although overall i liked it, in finding a lot more consistency with the 818 h1.

There will be changes coming in the near future, and that is before my bag gets Launched by the good people at Cleveland Golf and THP. Will update with photos and details once some things come in.

Nice setup Mancest!

Finally updating again as I haven't changed most of the bag in quite a while:

Driver: Callaway epic Flash Custom orange 9* D/S w/ Graphite Design Ad DI 6
FW: Callaway Epic Flash 3+ D/+1 and SZ 5 D/S w/Aldila tour blue 65
HY: Callaway Rogue 4 w/VA Design Slay 85
HY: Callaway Big Bertha 2019 5 w/Accra TZ5 95
Irons: Taylormade P790 6-AW w/PX LZ
Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5 54S, 58WL w/ TT DG 115
Putter: Odyssey Bird of Prey w/Stroke lab is currently in the bag but...

There is a rotation going: toulon columbus H2 w/Stabilty tour shaft, toulon Madison H8 w/Kinetixx Tuned blue and will be trying an Indianapolis CS with the Kinetixx Tuned blue fairly soon. Will hopefully remember to add some photos tonight so we can see all the goofy headcovers.

Back